Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Could this be a desirable dick???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #400850 at 21,Jun,13 00:24
Who would have desired to toy around with this peewee? Be it a handjob, blowjob or sexual intercourse of any kind !!! I would really appreciate your honest thoughts even to the most extreme comments that you might want to chipped in.. cheers..

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Fantasy Dates   2.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   3.I don't get shaved cocks...   4.Is saying that you think your gf is hot and has a nice juicy ass disrespectful?   5.Women with Wide Hips / Big Bottom / Hour Glass / Pear Shaped Bodies  

New Comment

Comments:
By greatct at 01,Aug,13 03:26 other posts of greatct 
A cock that's faced the knife is always desirable, as is yours.

By Paxton at 07,Jul,13 09:32 other posts of Paxton 
Your cock is both desirable and suckable! I am very comfortable with the idea of sucking on your sweet knob & giving you incredible pleasure until you ejaculate in my mouth and even beyond that. I want your hot load in my mouth.

By pifad at 21,Jun,13 13:07 other posts of pifad 
You've got a beautiful cock and set of cumholders. I'd enjoy licking and slobbering all over and sucking both your balls and then your cock. When you get close to cumming I will slip a couple fingers in your tight ass and you will spew large volumes of cum in my mouth and down my throat. I will suck you till your balls are completely empty then turn you over and after licking your sweet ass I'll fuck you long, deep and hard.
By #400850 at 21,Jun,13 16:01
Aww,, you could have gotten my virgin arse.. be careful not to rip it apart..
By pifad at 21,Jun,13 20:24 other posts of pifad 
No ripping. Just pure fun

By #100230 at 21,Jun,13 04:08
Sure I would. I love Asian cock.

Adult Discussion Forum