Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

I don't get shaved cocks...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #457685 at 24,Jun,14 20:45
I really don't see the attraction of a guy's shaved cock...especially hairy guys. There's their hairy bellies and hairy legs...and a very strange bald patch around their genitals.

To me it looks so weird. Can someone please explain what is so desirable about this...?

Similar topics: 1.First time shaved cock today. Plz rate if you get a second hehe   2.Shaved or hairy cock??   3.Shaved or unshaved   4.Luv Cock?   5.Pics of shaved hard cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By #699038 at 09,Sep,23 13:13
No pubes in youre mouth when youre sucking feels smooth allott easier to clean up instead of com and other juices right through youe pubes

By #667453 at 29,May,22 21:22
Mines surrounded by thick pubic long hairs😏

By spermkiss at 03,Nov,19 17:21 other posts of spermkiss 
About all I can say is try it and find out. A whole body shave is something every man should do at least once in his life, just to see what it's like. And you're not doing anything permanent; it will grow back.

Why do I do it? Three reasons: how it feels, how it looks and how it makes me feel about myself.

To elaborate. First on how it feels as this is the least subjective. IT FEELS GREAT, STUNNINGLY SENSUAL.

More subjective is how it looks. I just plain like the hairless look. Others may not.

Finally how I feel being hairless. I like being nude. Being nude and hairless is as nude as one can be. It takes nudity one step further. Any man who likes showing himself off here on SYD should understand that.
By #613562 at 07,Apr,20 02:14
I agree with all of that.
Paul.

By leopoldij at 09,Apr,20 20:08 other posts of leopoldij 
I like to have my cock, the area around it, and in particular my balls, completely shaved and smooth. I get better orgasms this way.

By #588327 at 01,Jan,20 21:58
Guys shave their face and don't let the hair grow crazy all over the place. Same with regular hair cuts. Why not trim pubs or shave them ?
By #583549 at 01,Jan,20 22:57
The only hair on me is on my head and a trimmed mustache.The rest of my body is smooth shaven.
By #588327 at 02,Jan,20 05:39

By bil47 at 02,Jan,20 01:10 other posts of bil47 
Trimmed or shaved looks better in my opinion. Especially on a guy (like me) with a smaller sized dick. I generally only do it, however, when I'm meeting a man for some male sex.

By #518391 at 01,Jan,20 18:21
Hairy for me...wouldn't have it any other way; I see more younger guys now who manscape- seems to be fashionable[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 01,Jan,20 18:34 other posts of spermkiss 
It sure is and it doesn't seem to be going away. 'Been stylish for more than three decades now.

By new2day at 02,Jan,20 01:00 other posts of new2day 
It's making pubic lice go extinct

By #423426 at 01,Jan,20 22:54
Sex is just so much better shaved. Oiled balls, cock, and arsehole with my girl's fingers inside? No rules, but try it once at least.

By new2day at 01,Jan,20 14:18 other posts of new2day 
I've been grooming for many year, I don't like how long pubic hair feels, and being quite an active person I found it a little unhygienic. Started trimming, then progressed to beard/body trimmers which is quick and easy to do every other day or so. In summer I'm usually smooth because I like home it feels when I spend more time naked. It's quite common at the naturist clubs and swims I attend.
By #583549 at 01,Jan,20 14:32
Me too.I prefer to be smooth shaven and most of the members at my resort are smooth also.It is a cleaner look for men and women.

By accforthep at 01,Jan,20 08:02 other posts of accforthep 
I like being shaved. Feels better. Pubic hair is like a different type of hair for most people. It can be very coarse and curly and just gross to me. When I'm going down on a girl I dont want to navigate a gross jungle, and by the same principle I dont want someone to deal with that either

By #516354 at 01,Jan,20 07:36
I prefer to trim mine.My ex wife,also my Mistress used to shave me as she had read somewhere it made men feel less masculine and was one of her ways to humiliate me.

By Gntlmn at 01,Jan,20 06:13 other posts of Gntlmn 
I don't get it, either. It's just too weird to want to revert to some pre pubescent look.

By DeepThroatThis at 01,Jan,20 04:39 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Compare that to a hairy cunt.....would u want your face in that? I like smooth

By LGA6969 at 01,Jan,20 04:26 other posts of LGA6969 
I use to. Now went natural. My partner likes hairy and so do I

By #592419 at 03,Nov,19 19:08
It's a fad.. A sociological rule that focuses on popularity. If society tells you to jump, you jump..
By spermkiss at 04,Nov,19 16:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Manscaping has been around now for well over thirty years now and it doesn't seem to be going away. So at this point it's safe to say that it's more than a fad. A trend perhaps.

By Dev01 at 04,Nov,19 08:17 other posts of Dev01 
Fuck yeah ...shave. My wife loves it and it is a better feeling. Besides I get lost in the jungle

By #275407 at 04,Nov,19 06:25
It works on some, mostly younger guys, but I prefer trimmed neat and tight

By #583549 at 04,Nov,19 02:09
I never had much if any chest and back hair and I prefer the smooth shaven look on me and my girl.I enjoy it and I understand why some don't care for it.

By #463848 at 03,Nov,19 14:45
Well, first of all not all of us have hairy bodies. Second, some of us have smaller cocks and if we are also uncut it helps to shave cock and balls so that the hair does not get trapped under the foreskin. Not something that may be the case for the cut guys in USA (or elsewhere).

By knewbi at 15,Jul,18 22:10 other posts of knewbi 
To me it just feels sensual. I also prefer a shaved cock to play with when i can find one.

By Bigdaddy402 at 14,Jul,18 15:00 other posts of Bigdaddy402 
A few years ago I had a girlfriend. who want me to shave my my cock for oral sex. Because she didn't like hair in her mouth.
Her pussy was shaved. Now I like the smooth fill.
Also when I jack off I can cum on myself and it is a easy Whip up don't have to get it out of my hair.

By #518391 at 18,Jun,18 07:32
Neither do I! I prefer to keep mine wild and hairy...
[deleted image]

By pifad at 17,Jun,18 08:56 other posts of pifad 
To each his own. I prefer hairy. As far as cocksucking goes, I love sucking a hairy cock

By #463848 at 17,Jun,18 07:22
Sometimes there is a practical issue involved. My foreskin is short and I have a small cock so if I don't shave the pubic hair gets trapped under the foreskin and it isn't easily dislodged without getting my cock out.

Also I like the feel of my cock when it is free from hair as it improves the slide.

Some smaller endowed guys will want to make their cock look bigger, which it will look if the base isn't covered in hair.

By PoloFields at 17,Jun,18 03:38 other posts of PoloFields 
Two reasons I stopped shaving, 1) too much hassle and 2) as mentioned, the contrast between a hairy body and smooth pubes.

By #485312 at 17,Jun,18 01:42
l don't mind either, but l do prefer hairy men, lm not a fan of grinding on a cock with stubble and getting the skin worn off my pussy.. it might work for people that have 5 minute sex, but l like the long draw out sex *lix*

By #531019 at 06,May,18 04:11
I shave my shaft sometimes as i dont like the few hairs on it.

By Darthshame at 11,Apr,18 03:38 other posts of Darthshame 
I shave my chest as well. No sure why, just perferance. I also like big titties and have friend that would rather see a tight body with mosquito bites.

By #61033 at 10,Apr,18 19:10
All the girls I have been with have enjoyed me being shaved... I guess they dont like hair in the teeth not to mention licking hairy nuts!

By #546418 at 10,Apr,18 17:33
I guess if you are really hairy shaving only your pubes is kind of odd. Not a fan of any pubic hair though, gets in the way, and cleaning cum out of it is a massive pain. Fortunately I'm not overly hairy. Not too much not too little imo. I only shave every few months though, just enough to not be annoyed.

By Dong69 at 09,Apr,18 23:25 other posts of Dong69 
I loved shaved pussy , because i **** eating hair, and most women believe it or not like a guy to groom them selves a bit!!!

By #460385 at 09,Apr,18 11:46
It's your preference. You can have a mouth full of cock and balls or you can have a mouthful of hair?

By #553253 at 09,Apr,18 10:57
[deleted image]
I never had much, so I lasered it ALL off, I **** being hairy, but I love giving head to anyone shaved, male or female, (Or Both!) Easier to stay clean, and your not covered in fur after the rodeo!

By kebmo at 09,Apr,18 10:38 other posts of kebmo 
It's more pleasant for the cock suckers. I prefer shaved.

By #550094 at 08,Apr,18 13:41
I trim my pubes just close enough to blend with the
short hairs around my torso which are still furry.
If I let my pubes grow too bushy a strand of hair
gets caught in my foreskin and it aggravates me.

Other than that, I exclusively love hairy cocks
and hairy men. Chalk it up to my hairy pride.

I'm turned off by shaved cocks.
If I want to indulge on a shaved cock I may as well
just do a Ken doll.

By bil47 at 08,Apr,18 12:24 other posts of bil47 
Smaller-sized cocks - like mine - can almost disappear in a bushy bush. I trim my pube hair, and occasionally shave it, because it shows my cock better and feels better masturbating.

By #460385 at 06,Dec,16 16:21
Shave your entire body. Problem solved.
By Toasty at 08,Apr,18 12:22 other posts of Toasty 
Aint nobody got time fo dat

By #539358 at 08,Apr,18 12:19
I don’t shave around my cock but I’m very hairy so I trim my pubic hair with clippers to a 3. Keeps it tidy and stops then getting stuck in my foreskin! I shave my cock shaft though as it looks nicer and I don’t like hairs on the shaft.

By #463848 at 08,Apr,18 10:38
I don't have a serious amount of body hair but it does grow quite heavily in the pubic area and very quickly too. I can almost see it growing as it look at it.

I shave my cock because if I don't the hair gets trapped under my foreskin which can be unpleasant. Also I prefer the feeling of a shaved cock and balls in my hand.

By #496814 at 06,Dec,16 17:19
I don't get them either. I can shave mine, but it doesn't multiply itself. It is a pity. How fun would it be to have multiple cocks to play with??? I fear though that people would find it a bit weird to have more than one cock.

Or did you mean a male chicken? In that case Im fully supportive of not shaving them!

By #505462 at 06,Dec,16 15:49
I love the look and feel of smooth skin. I shave from the neck down, though I sometimes let my chest hair grow out since my g/f enjoys running her fingers through it. Maybe its a bit narcissistic, but I like seeing myself without all the body hair.

I also much prefer giving oral to someone (M/F) with a shaved or well-trimmed bush. I don't like getting hairs in my mouth. It really detracts from the fun of licking pussy or sucking cock when a pube gets caught in the back of your throat.

By t-rex at 06,Dec,16 12:53 other posts of t-rex 
I have never shaved, but when I trim super close, I love the way it feels, especially if I wear silky boxers or briefs , plus the ball sucking feels better, if that's possible 😊

By #102374 at 06,Dec,16 12:36
I shave from the neck down. I luv the feel of a smooth body.

By #519017 at 06,Dec,16 11:50
Nor me. Men should be hairy, women smooth except for their cunts, but cunts should be neat. Here's some man pubes for you.
[deleted image]

By #502711 at 06,Dec,16 11:28
No idea. I let my hair go wild. Real men should be hairy.

By kebmo at 06,Dec,16 09:10 other posts of kebmo 
I tried it once about four years ago and liked it. I've shaved ever since except for the odd foray into the bush.

By #27298 at 06,Jul,14 20:25
I like the trim, but smooth balls. Im uncut, I found hair if too long, its uncomfortable

By #95089 at 04,Jul,14 05:51
I dont shave but I keep my pubes nicely trimmed. I prefer the feeling and the look. No rational explanation, its just how it is!

By #376736 at 02,Jul,14 18:03
I get one almost every day
By #455846 at 02,Jul,14 18:43

By siona76 at 27,Jun,14 12:07 other posts of siona76 
I shave my pubes & underarms only and I never itch. I personally use **** shave oil. This stuff really works. You can get it at walmart. I use a trimmer for the rest of my body. Look it up & give it try!
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

**** shave oil!
By #435701 at 02,Jul,14 17:38
Isn't censorship wonderful? Like to have seen what you use to shave as I just looked at your incredibly sexy, totally smooth cock and body...Wow!!! Love your pics!!

By #218130 at 26,Jun,14 09:52
I don't shave, too much work. I use hair remover cream. If used correctly there is no discomfort or irritation.
By #455846 at 26,Jun,14 12:27
can you recomend any brand in particular ?
By #218130 at 26,Jun,14 13:03
I use NO HAIR, Lotion Hair Remover with moisturising baby oil.
Never had problems. But always test on small area to see if any reaction. Never bath directly before or after applying. And don't leave on longer than recommended.
By #455846 at 28,Jun,14 15:39
thanks

By #289712 at 27,Jun,14 15:28
Personally I prefer it, it feels better, looks better, and my penis appears bigger! Haha each to their own I guess..

Adult Discussion Forum