Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I don't get shaved cocks...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #457685 at 24,Jun,14 16:45
I really don't see the attraction of a guy's shaved cock...especially hairy guys. There's their hairy bellies and hairy legs...and a very strange bald patch around their genitals.

To me it looks so weird. Can someone please explain what is so desirable about this...?

Similar topics: 1.First time shaved cock today. Plz rate if you get a second hehe   2.Shaved or hairy cock??   3.Shaved or unshaved   4.Luv Cock?   5.Nice shaved cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By cutroundhead at 18,Jun,18 03:32 other posts of cutroundhead 
Neither do I! I prefer to keep mine wild and hairy...

By pifad at 17,Jun,18 04:56 other posts of pifad 
To each his own. I prefer hairy. As far as cocksucking goes, I love sucking a hairy cock

By lawrenceo at 17,Jun,18 03:22 other posts of lawrenceo 
Sometimes there is a practical issue involved. My foreskin is short and I have a small cock so if I don't shave the pubic hair gets trapped under the foreskin and it isn't easily dislodged without getting my cock out.

Also I like the feel of my cock when it is free from hair as it improves the slide.

Some smaller endowed guys will want to make their cock look bigger, which it will look if the base isn't covered in hair.

By PoloFields at 16,Jun,18 23:38 other posts of PoloFields 
Two reasons I stopped shaving, 1) too much hassle and 2) as mentioned, the contrast between a hairy body and smooth pubes.

By licksipsuckit at 16,Jun,18 21:42 other posts of licksipsuckit 
l don't mind either, but l do prefer hairy men, lm not a fan of grinding on a cock with stubble and getting the skin worn off my pussy.. it might work for people that have 5 minute sex, but l like the long draw out sex *lix*

By #531019 at 06,May,18 00:11
I shave my shaft sometimes as i dont like the few hairs on it.

By Darthshame at 10,Apr,18 23:38 other posts of Darthshame 
I shave my chest as well. No sure why, just perferance. I also like big titties and have friend that would rather see a tight body with mosquito bites.

By 0-00 at 10,Apr,18 15:10 other posts of 0-00 
All the girls I have been with have enjoyed me being shaved... I guess they dont like hair in the teeth not to mention licking hairy nuts!

By JimmyB at 10,Apr,18 13:33 other posts of JimmyB 
I guess if you are really hairy shaving only your pubes is kind of odd. Not a fan of any pubic hair though, gets in the way, and cleaning cum out of it is a massive pain. Fortunately I'm not overly hairy. Not too much not too little imo. I only shave every few months though, just enough to not be annoyed.

By Dong69 at 09,Apr,18 19:25 other posts of Dong69 
I loved shaved pussy , because i **** eating hair, and most women believe it or not like a guy to groom them selves a bit!!!

By CountryCouple54 at 09,Apr,18 07:46 other posts of CountryCouple54 
It's your preference. You can have a mouth full of cock and balls or you can have a mouthful of hair?

By KyNudist at 09,Apr,18 06:57 other posts of KyNudist 

I never had much, so I lasered it ALL off, I **** being hairy, but I love giving head to anyone shaved, male or female, (Or Both!) Easier to stay clean, and your not covered in fur after the rodeo!

By kebmo at 09,Apr,18 06:38 other posts of kebmo 
It's more pleasant for the cock suckers. I prefer shaved.

By Mazinga at 08,Apr,18 09:41 other posts of Mazinga 
I trim my pubes just close enough to blend with the
short hairs around my torso which are still furry.
If I let my pubes grow too bushy a strand of hair
gets caught in my foreskin and it aggravates me.

Other than that, I exclusively love hairy cocks
and hairy men. Chalk it up to my hairy pride.

I'm turned off by shaved cocks.
If I want to indulge on a shaved cock I may as well
just do a Ken doll.

By bil47 at 08,Apr,18 08:24 other posts of bil47 
Smaller-sized cocks - like mine - can almost disappear in a bushy bush. I trim my pube hair, and occasionally shave it, because it shows my cock better and feels better masturbating.

By CountryCouple54 at 06,Dec,16 11:21 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Shave your entire body. Problem solved.
By Toasty at 08,Apr,18 08:22 other posts of Toasty 
Aint nobody got time fo dat

By WhiteBriefs at 08,Apr,18 08:19 other posts of WhiteBriefs 
I donít shave around my cock but Iím very hairy so I trim my pubic hair with clippers to a 3. Keeps it tidy and stops then getting stuck in my foreskin! I shave my cock shaft though as it looks nicer and I donít like hairs on the shaft.

By lawrenceo at 08,Apr,18 06:38 other posts of lawrenceo 
I don't have a serious amount of body hair but it does grow quite heavily in the pubic area and very quickly too. I can almost see it growing as it look at it.

I shave my cock because if I don't the hair gets trapped under my foreskin which can be unpleasant. Also I prefer the feeling of a shaved cock and balls in my hand.

By #496814 at 06,Dec,16 12:19
I don't get them either. I can shave mine, but it doesn't multiply itself. It is a pity. How fun would it be to have multiple cocks to play with??? I fear though that people would find it a bit weird to have more than one cock.

Or did you mean a male chicken? In that case Im fully supportive of not shaving them!

By allnatural at 06,Dec,16 10:49 other posts of allnatural 
I love the look and feel of smooth skin. I shave from the neck down, though I sometimes let my chest hair grow out since my g/f enjoys running her fingers through it. Maybe its a bit narcissistic, but I like seeing myself without all the body hair.

I also much prefer giving oral to someone (M/F) with a shaved or well-trimmed bush. I don't like getting hairs in my mouth. It really detracts from the fun of licking pussy or sucking cock when a pube gets caught in the back of your throat.

By t-rex at 06,Dec,16 07:53 other posts of t-rex 
I have never shaved, but when I trim super close, I love the way it feels, especially if I wear silky boxers or briefs , plus the ball sucking feels better, if that's possible 😊

By kmauf at 06,Dec,16 07:36 other posts of kmauf 
I shave from the neck down. I luv the feel of a smooth body.

By #519017 at 06,Dec,16 06:50
Nor me. Men should be hairy, women smooth except for their cunts, but cunts should be neat. Here's some man pubes for you.

By AussieMan187 at 06,Dec,16 06:28 other posts of AussieMan187 
No idea. I let my hair go wild. Real men should be hairy.

By kebmo at 06,Dec,16 04:10 other posts of kebmo 
I tried it once about four years ago and liked it. I've shaved ever since except for the odd foray into the bush.

By shwarts at 06,Jul,14 16:25 other posts of shwarts 
I like the trim, but smooth balls. Im uncut, I found hair if too long, its uncomfortable

By #95089 at 04,Jul,14 01:51
I dont shave but I keep my pubes nicely trimmed. I prefer the feeling and the look. No rational explanation, its just how it is!

By #376736 at 02,Jul,14 14:03
I get one almost every day
By Ramil1 at 02,Jul,14 14:43 other posts of Ramil1 

By siona76 at 27,Jun,14 08:07 other posts of siona76 
I shave my pubes & underarms only and I never itch. I personally use **** shave oil. This stuff really works. You can get it at walmart. I use a trimmer for the rest of my body. Look it up & give it try!
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

**** shave oil!
By talk4s at 02,Jul,14 13:38 other posts of talk4s 
Isn't censorship wonderful? Like to have seen what you use to shave as I just looked at your incredibly sexy, totally smooth cock and body...Wow!!! Love your pics!!

By dreamer at 26,Jun,14 05:52 other posts of dreamer 
I don't shave, too much work. I use hair remover cream. If used correctly there is no discomfort or irritation.
By Ramil1 at 26,Jun,14 08:27 other posts of Ramil1 
can you recomend any brand in particular ?
By dreamer at 26,Jun,14 09:03 other posts of dreamer 
I use NO HAIR, Lotion Hair Remover with moisturising baby oil.
Never had problems. But always test on small area to see if any reaction. Never bath directly before or after applying. And don't leave on longer than recommended.
By Ramil1 at 28,Jun,14 11:39 other posts of Ramil1 
thanks

By ekroft at 27,Jun,14 11:28 other posts of ekroft 
Personally I prefer it, it feels better, looks better, and my penis appears bigger! Haha each to their own I guess..

By Gntlmn at 26,Jun,14 16:44 other posts of Gntlmn 
Unless there's a medical reason, I totally agree!

By Ramil1 at 26,Jun,14 08:28 other posts of Ramil1 
as a matter of interest which do you get more of ?

By #316057 at 26,Jun,14 04:18
I did a few times and it grows back so I give up just trim it now

By _avg_ at 25,Jun,14 20:53 other posts of _avg_ 
"There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it"

By #276990 at 25,Jun,14 05:30
I like the feel, and you can decide on the looks. (see my pics) The ladies like it during blow jobs.....no more hairs to spit out. I get more oral sex, ball licking and 'tea bagging' now than I ever did with hairy bollocks. I guess its the same as a shaved pussy.....again no hairs to spit out. Going down on a shaved pussy is much nicer than a bushy one so I guess its the same for a lady going down on a guy.

You tell us ladies
By #316255 at 25,Jun,14 13:41
And that's exactly it. Shave the balls and cock. Trim the rest so it's not a jungle. It's far nicer flossing with proper tooth floss instead of pubic hair.
By sickboy2314 at 25,Jun,14 13:49 other posts of sickboy2314 
I just shaved it all off!.....
By #316255 at 25,Jun,14 15:08
Good job! Vast improvement, I might add.
By #428387 at 25,Jun,14 15:40
WOW SB is that you .Id never have recognized you .Makes you look inches taller . .Smooth as a baby's ..... well you know.
By sickboy2314 at 25,Jun,14 16:42 other posts of sickboy2314 

I do it because I can!!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

does it make my bum look big!
By #316255 at 25,Jun,14 17:36
Bum? What bum?
By sickboy2314 at 25,Jun,14 17:42 other posts of sickboy2314 
i know it's small butt!......

By horniperv at 25,Jun,14 10:30 other posts of horniperv 
I agree. I think a really hairy guy with shaved cock and balls looks odd. I shave. I have for a long time. My body hair is pretty minimum and rather fine any way so its not a big difference. I like how it feels and looks for me. Never had anyone complain either. Too much body hair for me isnt an attraction either.
I dont understand guys that are hairy but shave their genitals. Unless there is a group of people that like hairy guys that have smooth genitals. Im sure there is. People are entitled to their preferences, thats for sure.

By soundsgreat87 at 24,Jun,14 19:38 other posts of soundsgreat87 
Everyone who shaves always touts how "wonderful" it feels. I'm sure it depends a lot on how your hair grows though... every time I've shaved down there, all it does is feel irritated and prickly and uncomfortable for days; the skin feels sticky; and I sweat WAY more. Just awful, all around.

By spermkiss at 24,Jun,14 17:17 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, if you haven't tried it, I can understand your saying that. But if you have tried it, you'd know.

The number one reason to go hairless is how it feels. The sensation of smooth, hairless skin against another person, especially if that person is also hairless, makes intimate contact enormously better. The skin on skin contact without any hair in between makes sex even more intimate. Try it.

OK, to address your issues. Yes, if a guy is really hairy, shaving his pubic patch but leaving hair everyplace else can look weird if you're not used to it. But it can also look really sexy. When I see a nude hairy guy with a smooth crotch I think he's really calling attention to his genital area. It's as if he's saying "I given extra attention and grooming to my 'fun parts' and they're here just waiting for you."

Another solution is to do a whole body shave. Everything from the neck down. And quite frankly that's even better than a genital shave. Being totally hairless everywhere puts sex in a whole different dimension.

Of course body grooming is high maintenance and the solution to that is permanent hair removal. That's what I've done with laser hair removal. Everything from the neck down.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

'Just went to your page and had a quick look at your photos. You're not overly hairy so you could give yourself a shave without too much trouble. Try it. If you don't like it, the hair will grow back.

By FireMarshall at 24,Jun,14 16:56 other posts of FireMarshall 
I'm shaved and I like the way it feels. Feels and looks cleaner in my opinion

Adult Discussion Forum