Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Isolation tank masturbation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4825 at 30,Aug,13 21:36
Has anyone tried masturbating in a sensory-deprivation (float) tank? It seems to me that shutting off all other sensations would focus everything on the sensations in your cock - leading to mind-blowing orgasms. There's a place just down the street that rents them but it's expensive. Anyone else tried it?

Similar topics: 1.MASTURBATION CONTESTS   2.Mutual Masturbation   3.Best orgasm: fucking, BJ, or JO?   4.Nipple Enlargement   5.Best masturbation session  

New Comment

Comments:
By #4222 at 31,Aug,13 13:23
As spock would say "fascinating". I had no idea you could "rent" time in a tank. how interesting. I'm not sure they want Jizz in the fluid though.
By #4825 at 31,Aug,13 16:04
That was one of my questions. They put Epsom salt in the water to make you more buoyant, so I figured you would just come on your (dry) stomach while floating on your back, then wipe it off before hopping out (I try to be considerate when I'm masturbating in public
By #201155 at 31,Aug,13 17:22
Or you could use a condom – as I did when I used to masturbate in a friend's hot tub
By #164428 at 03,Sep,13 03:55
By #201155 at 03,Sep,13 05:18
It's one of the best ways ever to masturbate. I just let one of the water jets play against the underside of my cockhead – after directing another one at my bottom – and within seconds I was on the brink. The trick then is to keep it going and prolong the ecstasy
By #164428 at 03,Sep,13 05:45
By #201155 at 03,Sep,13 18:17
I'd love to be in a hot tub with you, sweet Steffi. Imagine the fun we could have!

By #201583 at 03,Sep,13 01:17
I'm a certified diver. Other divers that has had sex under water said it's much better. It's on my bucket list.

By #285354 at 01,Sep,13 11:02
I've masturbated in a pools and lakes, floating along or just under the surface of the water. It can heighten your senses and make for a great orgasm, while listening as your heart rate increase and breathing becomes more labored.

By #201155 at 31,Aug,13 15:28
Funny, I hadn't though of this for ages, but your post has certainly rekindled my interest in the subject – and my desire to try it. I'd love to experience it! I suppose the closest I have come is to gag myself, put ear plugs in, and then secure a tight-fitting hood over my head. That kind of works, with the added excitement of slight breath control. Just have to be careful with that, of course....

By CreativeOne at 30,Aug,13 22:42 other posts of CreativeOne 
One word ... "No"

Adult Discussion Forum