Tell Your Story!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

MASTURBATION CONTESTS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #21751 at 28,Aug,09 14:02
When I was a young teenager I would often have masturbation contests with buddies. We would never touch each other but try to see who could cum first. Anyone else have masturbation contests?

Similar topics: 1.Mutual Masturbation   2.Best orgasm: fucking, BJ, or JO?   3.Orgasm Contest   4.New section - custom contests   5.Photo contests  

New Comment

Comments:
By #568737 at 15,Oct,18 10:35
Didnít have contests as such. But when we boys masturbated together we were all trying to outdo each other with grunting, thrusting, seeing who could edge the most, and who shot most or furthest.

By #566722 at 07,Sep,18 18:34
I didn't had contest, but I had jerking session with two my friends.We just looked at each other while stroking and jerk each one's penis.It felt pretty hot back then.

By liketoedge at 26,Nov,16 04:25 other posts of liketoedge 
We did plenty of diffrent contest.

By #519017 at 26,Nov,16 03:22
I remember a party I went to as a student. We were all mostly nude. Two girls put their panties on the floor about six feet apart. Boys were challenged to stand on one panty and masturbate and the winner was the boy who squirted closest to the other panty. I watched but didn't participate because I'd drunk too much. The winner shot more than half way to the other panty.

By alexlaha821 at 03,Dec,14 13:45 other posts of alexlaha821 
plz fast i am ready bb

By alexlaha821 at 03,Dec,14 13:40 other posts of alexlaha821 
who is online bb plz c it bb

By alexlaha821 at 03,Dec,14 13:40 other posts of alexlaha821 
wanna c live mastubation now

By Arexa at 16,Feb,14 17:40 other posts of Arexa 
Oh jeebus... Back in the day I used to touch myself while I was on the phone... Turned into a competition to see how many times I could get off in a specified period of time. If I was lucky the person on the other end would join in which made it easier. That's about the only kind of competitive masturbation I got into. Lol.
By leopoldij at 01,Dec,14 21:48 other posts of leopoldij 
Let's do that together. I challenge you!
By Arexa at 01,Dec,14 23:34 other posts of Arexa 
Haha. You just want my number.
By leopoldij at 02,Dec,14 16:03 other posts of leopoldij 
ha, not really (well, sure, come to think of it, but that wasn't my intention...), we can always skype or yahoo and compete . he he

By toondick at 02,Dec,14 01:26 other posts of toondick 
I read about this, but have never done it. two guys lie naked on their backs, opposite to each other, with the the bottom of their hard dicks touching. they grab each other, and stroke each other as hard as they can. whoever cums first. loses

By Odin_york_pa at 16,Feb,14 19:31 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
like others here, we would see who could squirt farther and who could produce the most. Went along with peeing for distance, which is usually how it would begin lol. Never did the cum on a cookie and last to squirt eats it, but have heard stories of it at school
By Blade at 01,Dec,14 22:00 other posts of Blade 
Thats what we did growing up. We didn't care who came first, we played for distance.

We'd find a quiet parked car some place, and see who could shoot the farthest across the hood. There were 3 of us, and I almost alwasys took 2nd, as my one friend with a smaller dick could almost always shoot almost clear across the hood.

We did it all over the place, in and outside. even in a supermarket a few times at night.
By Odin_york_pa at 01,Dec,14 22:57 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
that's pretty awesome, specially if you can squirt all the way across the hood of a car. We always had the cover of the woods to hide what we were doing. We lived pretty far out in the country, built a lot of forts and did a lot of skinny dipping in the pond.We spent almost all our time in there having fun

By alexlaha821 at 01,Dec,14 14:09 other posts of alexlaha821 
add me alexlaha82

By alexlaha821 at 01,Dec,14 14:08 other posts of alexlaha821 
wanna mastubation contest with me now live bb

By *kmadeau* at 16,Feb,14 14:49 other posts of *kmadeau* 
yeah in our teens, who shoots the farthest, I have won often, one time more as 10 feet...

By Nevermore at 01,Feb,14 16:06 other posts of Nevermore 
It should be an Olympic event.

By qhaos at 21,Jan,14 09:51 other posts of qhaos 
me! but when i was young the winner was who cum for first! and i alwais lost that game! a few years later with my first girl, i understand that i was the real winner!!

By #157044 at 20,Jan,14 04:26
Oh yes great fun. I used to be able to cum again in the time it took most of my teenage pals to cum once.

By liketoedge at 25,Nov,13 15:11 other posts of liketoedge 
We did this....Usually started with a game of truth or dare

By welshlad at 11,Mar,13 14:53 other posts of welshlad 
all the time... we would have ones to see who could cum first and the looser ahd to drink all the cum from a glass or we would see who could last the longest.. first one to cum would ahve to do a dare

Adult Discussion Forum