pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

wat is precum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #446468 at 10,Jan,14 23:35
Im not lucky enough to ever had the chance to taste my own precum I've never e
xperienced precum

Similar topics: 1.Pre-cum   2.PRECUM!   3.how to precum?   4.Precum   5.Lots of precum  

New Comment

Comments:
By #122507 at 20,Nov,14 17:23
This is precum!

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
By #457775 at 15,Dec,15 12:09
Your precum a lot wow you're so lucky

By #616943 at 09,May,20 19:03
Now that is precum!

By leopoldij at 04,Nov,14 21:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Precum is an over the counter ****. Just ask your local pharmacist.
By #435701 at 09,Nov,14 05:40
You are diabolically mean! But funny!
By leopoldij at 10,Nov,14 01:38 other posts of leopoldij 

By spermkiss at 11,Jan,14 03:56 other posts of spermkiss 
What is pre-cum? Pre-cum is the clear viscous fluid that often seeps from a man's penis, usually when he becomes sexually aroused but before he reaches his climax. The scientific name for it is Cowper's gland secretion.

Not all men have it and others have copious amounts. And everything in between. I've devoted years of research on my knees (I do some of my best work on my knees) looking into this matter.

Should you feel unlucky about not having it? Well, maybe. It is indeed fun to taste it when you've got a raging hard-on but before you jack off. It's also fun to have sex partners lick it off your dick. And it's very slippery so it makes a good lubricant for jacking off or fucking.

However, if you're a leaker (like me) it does make going commando problematic. Indeed, impossible with a suit or pants that must be dry cleaned because it won't dry clean out. Even with washable pants you sometimes have to get used to having a damp spot on your crotch. This damp spot can be an asset, however, because if you're making the moves on someone and that person sees a bone in your pants with a nice, damp pre-cum spot at the tip he'll (or she'll, if that's your style) know that you're really interested.

By #415959 at 10,Jan,14 23:59
Do you not possess a penis?
By #50778 at 11,Jan,14 00:09

Adult Discussion Forum