Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Vivace and his "huge" fake dick

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #447430 at 29,Jan,14 09:03
Is here anyone who believes that the pics of "vivace" are not photoshoped? has one of you seen such a dick in real life? Would like to discuss that with all gays and guys.

Similar topics: 1.Fake Cum Question   2.WHO IS A FAKE?   3.I prefer "normal" dicks ...   4.Why delete only the "fake" profile?   5.Fake accounts  

New Comment

Comments:
By DJS at 31,Jan,14 08:24 other posts of DJS 
I suppose there,s hundreds or even thousands,off pics that been doctored on here,But going by some comments below, the guy in question seems to have,informed some member's unlike other fakers, on here,Me personally photoshoped or manipulated depends if its for artistic reasons or for the individual self esteem.(or lack of it)

By *kmadeau* at 29,Jan,14 10:16 other posts of *kmadeau* 
not a monster but he has a pretty nice beautiful dick, for sure, which I like to see. Not all, but often his pics are manipulated just to be reached as much as possible the best EFFECT of OBSERVATION (as he told to me long time ago)! Also he is studying Design and no doubt he is an excellent Photographer too. Please, enjoy his pics and let the guy to be happy too! All my love Major!
By #68656 at 29,Jan,14 10:25
Hello Kmad.
Thank you for mentioning those points, he also mentioned to me that he is a design major. He will frame the image using the techniques of perspective and forshortening most effectively.
By *kmadeau* at 29,Jan,14 10:30 other posts of *kmadeau* 
yeah John, right! and I told to Vivace I wanna to hire him as my personal Photographer too.

Adult Discussion Forum