Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Webcam whores! These b*tches are pissing me off!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #449110 at 03,Mar,14 05:28
So has this happened to any of the other men on the forum? I find that I am constantly encountering women that are web cam whores on the internet. These women will flirt with me and tell me that they think I'm sexy and then they will redirect me to there sexy webcam page. I then will go to that page and will be asked to verify my identity with my credit card. They always also say that it's just for age verification and that I will be charged nothing, when I know damn well that this will be used to steal my identity and run up my card. Has this kind of crap happened to anyone else on the site?