Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Curious

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #319876 at 11,Apr,14 14:27
What is it like sucking dick?

Similar topics: 1.Curious in watching..   2.I'm new to this   3.Bi curious?   4.bi-curious is a stupid term   5.Bi_Curious  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 13,Apr,14 16:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Using one's mouth to bring another man to orgasmic climax is the most exciting, rewarding, satisfying and fulfilling thing in the world. Every man, even men who are totally straight, should do it at least once in his life.

I know I'll get some flack from straight men for advocating this position, but I stand by it. A man shouldn't suck another man off to please me or even to please the other man, but to please himself. To prove to himself that he has the ability to give another man sexual pleasure and a satisfying orgasm. That feels really good.

The other side of this coin is that I feel every gay man should at least once in his life have sexual relations with a woman. Not just intercourse, though that is important, but also oral sex. He should use his lips and tongue to bring her to climax. Again, this is to prove to himself that he has the ability to satisfy a woman.

These statements hold true for women as well.

So what I'm advocating is that everyone, regardless of his or her orientation, should broaden his or her sexual horizon. Now and then he or she should step out of his or her comfort zone and do something new.

Adult Discussion Forum