to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

small hands

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #464196 at 30,Jun,14 14:49
anyway not trying to pick up on this site or anything using it as an outlet for whatever psychological issue I have that I haven't figured out yet, so I may as well rant

anyway was chatting up this blonde today, was doing alright thought I was in actually for a minute, as she's walking away she makes a joke about a "small pack" of medical supplies she has to organise

now I got this before, chicks presume because of my small hands that I have a small dick, and this isn't that uncommon and often a metaphorical joke will be thrown in by her to tip me off why she decided to fall on the "no" side of the fence

anyway I countered that with a crude "big pack would suit me better" comment, dunno if she got it or even believed me, if I see her again will be a bit more obvious about it

wait, what was my point, oh yeah, damn small hands theory who the fuck came up with that wanna punch him in the face

I guess I can't complain, well expect on here

holy crap, I just figured out why I'm here... damn small hands!!!

Similar topics: 1.Electro-Stimmulation   2.What is the best foreplay?   3.Big hands equals to Big One ?   4.Wash Your Hands!   5.Prostate to ejaculate?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #553294 at 16,Apr,18 18:53
My palm is 4" & my middle finger is 3.5". My erect cock is 5.75" long. No correlation at all.

By #553294 at 16,Apr,18 18:09
All unbiased, scientific studies have concluded that there is no correlation between hand, finger, or foot size & penis size. Same goes for ethnic groups. There is no correlation between penis size & ethnicity.

All of the "Internet myths" regarding penis size & other parts of the body are just that - myths.

By #550094 at 11,Feb,18 01:36
Believe it or not, I look at a guy's hands when
their fingers are fully extended flat ("karate chop")
and that's how I imagine his cock size.
When I measure my cock I place my hand over the top
of it ("karate chop") with the base of my palm
over the top of my cock base where the pubes are.
It's not accurate, but a close measurement of my cock.

Dollar bills don't lie, though.
By boc at 12,Feb,18 01:11 other posts of boc 
My palm is 4.5 inches. My middle finger is 4 inches. My cock is 8.5 inches.
By #435701 at 13,Feb,18 17:54
Myths are what the World lives by. Please continue with your pics of your sexy cock disproving this one
By boc at 18,Feb,18 22:33 other posts of boc 

By #550094 at 14,Feb,18 15:57
That's an interesting equation. I never thought of it in that mathematical method.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Just now tried that method.
My palm is 4 inches, and my middle finger is 3 inches.

So then, my hand is longer than my cock... I should
just jerk my hand off instead!
By boc at 18,Feb,18 22:35 other posts of boc 
Actually I was joking. But also pointing out how your average cock length kind of coincides with that measurement . Those really are my measurements, though I doubt that is a stringent rule.
By #550094 at 19,Feb,18 01:33
Yeah, but now my hand is starting to intrigue me
more than my cock!

By leopoldij at 13,Feb,18 01:53 other posts of leopoldij 
You got the same troubles as the Prezydent of the Unyted Staits.
By boc at 18,Feb,18 22:37 other posts of boc 
It's a Rodney Dangerfield joke.

By boc at 12,Feb,18 01:09 other posts of boc 
I bought some penis enlargement cream and my hands got bigger.

By _avg_ at 01,Jul,14 02:22 other posts of _avg_ 
Those look like very normal-ish hands to me, perhaps large even, and her comment (as you've presented it) seemed entirely unrelated so I'm guessing there's some other mental barrier you're running into....

By spermkiss at 30,Jun,14 17:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Yeah, there are all kinds of other body features that are supposed to indicate dick size. "Big feet, big meat" and "Big nose, big hose" are two that come readily to mind.

But guess what, they ain't true. I've devoted years of research into this so I know. I spend a lot of time on my knees, indeed I do some of my best work on my knees.

By #201155 at 30,Jun,14 16:50
I have small hands – but that makes my cock feel massive when I masturbate!

By *kmadeau* at 30,Jun,14 16:41 other posts of *kmadeau* 
or maybe she is smart enough and wanna tell you: "seems your pics are manipulated some way..."

Adult Discussion Forum