Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Would anyone like to do a tribute for me?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by LuvToGetNaked4You at 11,Aug,14 23:29  other posts of LuvToGetNaked4You
If interested please let me know and I will share more.

Similar topics: 1.Tribute video   2.TRIBUTE PIC   3.tribute for pics   4.Hello there ladies! Any of you wanna do/try tribute pictures for us guys?   5.Tribute pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 22,Sep,15 21:45 other posts of leopoldij 
Sure, but all your pics are for friends only.
By #497413 at 23,Sep,15 01:15
I messaged her asking her to add me so I could see what I had to work with to so we could come up with something cool and creative... she visited my page a couple of times so I figure she got the message... oh well, you guys all know how I love to cum for the camera LOL
By bella! at 23,Sep,15 02:03 other posts of bella! 
To HotFuckerBoy, you're humorous! You messaged her and asked to be added as a friend so you could see what YOU ARE WORKING WITH!? Now that's funny!

Other than not posting pictures, did you notice on her page that she has 423 members that have befriended her?

Just an f.y.i., the same member wrote a similar thread with the same request on September 13th. In that thread, LuvToGetNaked4You requested that interested members contact her. My guess is that she wants to see what SHE'S WORKING WITH.

By #136427 at 13,Aug,14 16:32
You want me to print one of your pictures and then jerk off, when I cum you want me to squirt all over the pic then upload it back to your page? Sounds like a lot of work with ky all over my hands...

By *kmadeau* at 13,Aug,14 04:02 other posts of *kmadeau* 
sure ! my hot tribute for you

By #277673 at 13,Aug,14 04:01
yes

Adult Discussion Forum