Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STOP POSTNATAL VOCABULARY MUTILATION

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 03,Sep,14 02:39
Seriously.
Forget about the cut/uncut debate.
How about taking the time and learn how to string a coherent sentence together?

Similar topics: 1.Dirty talk... some brief tips   2.MONKEY FRONK GEHIJUCKLE   3.STOP NEONATAL GENITAL MUTILATION   4.mutilation, genital mutilation, circumcision all the same?   5.my other weird fetish... Men with big vocabulary and oral sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 04,Sep,14 00:00 other posts of bella! 
Since my other comment was buried in the other thread, I will post it here.

I would like to suggest to JustWill to start another thread and call it something like; Just English With JustWill. Because he has such an exceptional command of the English language, he would select an obscure word, provide the meaning and use it in a sentence with a JustWill spin. I think the concept sounds fun and we could build our language and spelling skills as well!
By JeffinKS at 04,Sep,14 00:11 other posts of JeffinKS 
how about this....

OBTUSE

ob·tuse

adjective \дb-ˈtьs, əb-, -ˈtyьs\

: stupid or unintelligent : not able to think clearly or to understand what is obvious or simple

a : lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : insensitive, stupid

b : difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression

Examples of OBTUSE

He is too obtuse to take a hint.

Edit: now before you get in a fit.. I am just kidding with you

or is that to obtuse?
By bella! at 04,Sep,14 00:18 other posts of bella! 
JohnS uses obtuse quite frequently. There was a member that used the word privet, he meant private. Me, the dumbass said something about it and JustWill came back to say it related to shrubbery. Geez-o-pete! He has a wild mind and obviously an extensive vocabulary.

I asked a question in the forum yesterday, I asked what is a 9-letter word that contained only one vowel. Do you know what it is? He answered in less than one hour and it took that long because the first 55 minutes, he was not even signed on!
By JeffinKS at 04,Sep,14 00:26 other posts of JeffinKS 
Privet.. it is a hedge or a bush... so yes it is shrubbery, Just go ask Roger the shrubber

P.S.
What English word has 9 letters and only one vowel?
strengths
By bella! at 04,Sep,14 00:30 other posts of bella! 
YES!

Geez-us! And I just knew there was no such word in the English language, Polish, yes!
By **FlyingCum** at 04,Sep,14 02:52 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
There is quite a few more words then just strengths - rhythmics, skylights, sprightly to name a few more. There's about 30 words that I have found, some seem more credible than others though.
By JeffinKS at 04,Sep,14 03:02 other posts of JeffinKS 
but "Y" is some times a vowel.... is it not?
By **FlyingCum** at 04,Sep,14 03:45 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
In my school days it wasn't....
By bella! at 04,Sep,14 04:14 other posts of bella! 
There are differences between the way words are spelled in proper English versus the way we were taught in American schools. In Australia, I believe you follow the way things are spelled in England. Forgive me, I am not sure how I would refer to that other than the Queen's English.

I remember when I was initially taught the vowels in school, we would always recite; A - E - I - O - U and sometimes Y

Heck, if Y is sometimes a vowel what is the rule of thumb when the letter Y not considered a vowel?
By JeffinKS at 04,Sep,14 04:35 other posts of JeffinKS 
These letters are vowels in English:

A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y

The letter Y can be a vowel (as in the word "cry" or "candy"), or it can be a consonant (as in "yellow").
By bella! at 04,Sep,14 04:47 other posts of bella! 
Holy crap, I would be put to shame if I was ever on that Jeff Foxworthy game show, Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader

Thanks for responding, my friend!

By johnp at 08,Sep,14 04:39 other posts of johnp 
Hmmm ... That sounds familiar ....

By bella! at 03,Sep,14 02:44 other posts of bella! 
I kind of like it when the sentences aren't coherent, then I can answer them however I interpret it!

I've often wondered why some guys want members to rat their dicks.
By JeffinKS at 03,Sep,14 03:30 other posts of JeffinKS 
OMG Bella!!!

My research shows a Rat's penis to be 8MM in length.
is that a coherent Sentence?
By bella! at 03,Sep,14 03:50 other posts of bella! 
Hell yeah, that's a coherent thought.

In the event that I'm on Jeopardy and the answer is 8mm, how do I phrase the question to Alex Trebeck? What is the length of a rat's flaccid penis or what is the length of a rat's erection? Please, inquiring minds want to know!

Adult Discussion Forum