Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

preforming oral sex? (males)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #470946 at 25,Nov,14 10:09
are there any guys out there that just love preforming oral sex on another guy without getting anything back?

i was just wondering because i love it when a guy goes down on me but im never really up for it when a guy wants me to go down on him.

most guys ive talked to don't like doing it at all because they think it makes them seem too passive/submissive but i completely disagree.

when a guy is sucking me off he's in complete control of how aroused i get and how much pleasure i get, and im kinda at his mercy because when he wants to edge me, i have no choice but to go with it and when he wants me to orgasm i kinda have no choice but too. not sure exactly how to explain it. but i hope that makes sense.

do any guys just like pleasure guys and not getting anything back? except for the guys cum?

Similar topics: 1.SHEMALE FANTASIES   2.oral sex   3.First experience with oral sex   4.I want to take pictures of a man preforming Oral Sex on me and post them on this site   5.Having Oral Sex Preformed on me by a Priest  

New Comment

Comments:
By #590925 at 12,Aug,19 03:46
I enjoy sucking a guy passionately without any reward except his cum.My dick always hard when sucking cock.

By #463848 at 24,Jul,19 09:41
I would receive but not give but would be grateful for the guy who provides the stimulation. I do also like to take control at time with some gentle mouth fucking but not with the object of creating discomfort for the giver.
By #590917 at 31,Jul,19 16:13
God I’d love 💗 to pleasure you and have you take your pleasure with my mouth 👄, some gentle ( or maybe not so gentle )facefucking... it’s making me hard writing this.
I’d probably be wanking myself, while I was on my knees , servicing,

By #535695 at 30,Jul,19 03:28
I love taking a semi soft cock and making it hard. Kissing the guys inner thighs, working up to his balls, kissing and sucking them, licking the cock, sucking it a little while I pinch his nipples, kissing his body as I work up to and suck his nipples, then back down to his cock again. Having him touch my head or shoulders as I service his cock, maybe even him holding one of my hands as I go up and down on his cock and finally the best feeling is the taste when he unloads in my eager mouth. Yum, no recip is required.

By hipster at 27,Jul,19 22:07 other posts of hipster 
Suck men off often and happy to do it without mine being touched or sucked. Happy to be rewarded with a mouthful of spunk.

By #510951 at 27,Jul,19 17:11
Yes i have sucked off guys for just the pleasure of making him cum.

By #593709 at 24,Jul,19 00:48
I don't want anything in return. Cause I get everything I want when a senior provides me his cock an balls to suck. I am a dedicated and passionate cocksucker who simply loves to make seniors happy. And I always thank them for the insemination of my mouth.
By luvmyboner at 27,Jul,19 15:51 other posts of luvmyboner 
You sound awesome, I would gladly let you suck my cock anytime

By #578610 at 25,Jul,19 13:02
Hey guys, check out my new poll

/polls/1684.html

By Supersexy69 at 25,Jul,19 09:27 other posts of Supersexy69 
Yes I would give a guy sloppy head, and all he would have to give me is dirty talk!
By #551147 at 25,Jul,19 11:17
Too bad he hasn't been here since 2014, he might be pleased with your words.

By #571187 at 25,Jul,19 01:13
I’ll suck a dude off stroke a dude off no need to help me out

By SluttySarah069 at 24,Jul,19 22:02 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I just love cocks and the taste and feel of spunk in my mouth.

By SluttySarah069 at 24,Jul,19 22:01 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I just love cocks and the taste and feel of spunk in my mouth

By #537175 at 24,Jul,19 21:03
I love giving and receiving , however I have sucked a couple of straight friends , and was happy to do so knowing they were not up too suck mine . They were both very sexy and had impressive cocks , they enjoyed me sucking them and sain I was definably better than their girlfriends .One of the guys did jerk me off , and the other watched as I jerked myself , I managed to spunk on him

By #584883 at 24,Jul,19 18:52
Love it!! [deleted image]

By knewbi at 24,Jul,19 15:33 other posts of knewbi 
I am fine with that. While I like going both ways I am ok with me just sucking a guy off. Sucking cock is what I enjoy doing and recieving is just the bonus.

By #6437 at 07,Dec,14 12:09
Im a married cocksucker.I suck cock and dont expect anything in return. Love to jackoff after i give a blowjob, with cock breathe and the smell of cock on my face.

By #473773 at 27,Nov,14 10:51
yeah there are gay guys like that. Some guys who have sucked my cock but I would never do it back and they are cool with it.
By spermkiss at 29,Nov,14 20:09 other posts of spermkiss 
You better believe there are gay cocksuckers who are totally cool with sucking a guy off without reciprocation. Their reward is the satisfaction of knowing that they have given another man a good orgasm. And the load of sperm.

For what it's worth, there are a substantial number of straight men who like to suck other men off. With or without reciprocation.

So all you frustrated straight guys out there who are not getting as much sex as you want, drop your pants for a male cocksucker. It's totally a win/win situation. You get your nut off and the cocksucker gets the pleasure of sucking you off and your load.
By #311947 at 29,Nov,14 21:12
True

By #473773 at 04,Dec,14 09:32
yup
By spermkiss at 04,Dec,14 17:31 other posts of spermkiss 
So please keep dropping your pants for cocksuckers. We appreciate it.
By #473773 at 05,Dec,14 10:19
lol. I dont drop them, just undo them.
By spermkiss at 06,Dec,14 21:51 other posts of spermkiss 
That's OK, just as long as you make your dick available to the cocksucker and give him your load.

By slipper at 05,Dec,14 06:29 other posts of slipper 
In any context, sometimes giving pleasure to another is the greatest turn-on... and satisfier!!!

By john12 at 30,Nov,14 11:39 other posts of john12 
I love sucking cock ! And I expect nothing in return .

By #445126 at 26,Nov,14 13:53
I have a couple of buddies that like to suck and want nothing in return. They are my favorite kind!!! LOL Seriously though, what the guys want is a load, the satisfaction of sucking it out of you. When you have buddies like that you just have to remember the tremendous gift you are receiving and assure the guy on his knees is getting his needs (and mouth) filled so he is satisfied and valued.
By #311947 at 29,Nov,14 21:13

By #311947 at 29,Nov,14 21:12
When it comes to guys, I get off more by sucking cock then I do having a guy suck my cock.

By andrew999999999 at 29,Nov,14 20:55 other posts of andrew999999999 
I like to suck dick without getting mine sucked in return.

By #447598 at 25,Nov,14 22:04
I think I wooould like it. Though I only tasted the female variety.

I'm guessing the feeling of giving pleasure is the same.
By spermkiss at 25,Nov,14 22:25 other posts of spermkiss 
Go for it, man. If you can eat the hole (pussy) you can eat the pole (cock).
By #447598 at 26,Nov,14 00:10
I don't doubt I could xD

But I don't really have one available to me.

By #220845 at 25,Nov,14 19:57
Sometimes

By spermkiss at 25,Nov,14 16:49 other posts of spermkiss 
My good friend, we have exchanged quite a few Private Messages, but right now I want to put what I have to say to you out here in the public venue of the Forum.

Everything you have said in your post is spot on correct. Absolutely everything. (Well, almost everything.) You may be only eighteen years old, but you have wisdom far beyond your years.

OK, let's go thru what you have said point by point.

Are there cocksuckers out there who enjoy sucking cock without reciprocation? You better believe there are and I'm one of them. Furthermore there are a lot of us. Undoubtedly millions worldwide.

If you enjoy being sucked off but do not want to reciprocate, that is perfectly fine. Keep in mind that the number one rule about sex is that nobody has to do anything that he or she does not want to do. When you made your cock available to be sucked and have given the cocksucker your load of sperm, you have done your part. Anything else is entirely optional.

Also, there is a substantial number of cocksuckers who do not want reciprocation. I am not one of them as I enjoy it, though it is optional. But a lot of cocksuckers have a fantasy that they are sucking off a man who wouldn't dream of going down on another man. When the guy they just sucked off drops to his knees that completely destroys that fantasy.

The issue of dominance/control and passive/submissive is kind of touchy and also kind of foreign to me because I just don't think in those terms. To me, sex is something that two (or more) people do for their mutual pleasure, enjoyment and satisfaction. It's not about who dominates or controls whom.

Having said that, however, I'll say that you are correct in saying that the cocksucker is in control. I prefer, however, to say that he is directing the situation rather than controlling it, which is why I put in the "almost everything" qualifier back in the second paragraph. The cocksucker determines how much pleasure the suckee gets, when he will reach his climax (though the suckee can determine this to some extent) and even if he will climax. If the cocksucker were cruel (shame on him!), he could bring the suckee to the brink and then stop, leaving him frustrated and unfulfilled. Yes, in your description you kinda stumbled along, but I understood exactly what you were saying and it made perfect sense.

Well, I've kind of blabbed on here, but yes, Yes, YES, there are cocksuckers who really enjoy sucking another man off and their reward is the satisfaction of knowing they have given another man sexual pleasure and a satisfying orgasm. And they are rewarded with a load of sperm.

Adult Discussion Forum