Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

You ever see your actual Gym TRAINER NUDE in the showers ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #388885 at 26,Dec,14 17:08
You ever see your actual gym trainer NUDE ? In the showers ? or changing ? or in the Sauna ? Nice cock ? Hot ass ? Nice body ?

Similar topics: 1.showers and urinals   2.Ever see your current gym trainer nude ? Nice big cock ?   3.Amount of Cocks or Female Bodies you find Hot vs. Not   4.PUBLIC SHOWERS!   5.Would you join a gym if it had coed showers and locker rooms  

New Comment

Comments:
By gradurgaur at 27,Dec,14 01:52 other posts of gradurgaur 
I truly have
my trainer was taking a shower when i was in the locker room and i got very good lock at his pack

i even have few sec video of his fine ass....

By Walker at 26,Dec,14 23:16 other posts of Walker 
I wish I could see my Gym trainer naked in the shower. She is around forty and is so buff. She works me hard and when she sweats she gives off a heavenly musty stink. I love to get to her at the end of the day after she has worked up a good stink. My wife switched to an earlier time and then an easier trainer. I have kept up with Sexy Lisa and her hot body. By 5:00PM her tight yoga pants are so deep in her camel toe My cock gets hard as soon as I see her sweaty wet cunt. She knows she is a buff cunt and knows I have a rock hard cock when we are done with the workout. She gets her stink right in my face because she knows it makes my cock hard. She is my wife's buddy Kelly's trainer and she has told Kelly she likes giving me a hard cock. Kelly is her client just before me and she likes to flirt and hug me all sweaty and musty, but she is mild compared to my sexy musty Lisa.

By #435701 at 26,Dec,14 20:34
What's a gym trainer? Does everyone have one? Am I the only one without?

Adult Discussion Forum