Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Need advice considering removing frenulm

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #480486 at 28,Jun,15 13:10
Wondering if any of the uncut guys here have had their frenulm removed? My foreskin will never stay retracted and when i pull all the way it yanks my cock head. As im getting older it appears to be changing . There is never pain though. My fear is how it turns out as it seems to be same skin going up to my pee hole. Any thoughts? I do not have the time or dedication to stretch it so thats not an option. Would it severly alter how the foreskin function?

Similar topics: 1.Advice   2.Help/Advice uncut   3.Best sex advice!   4.Advice for a 22yr FIRST TIME   5.VIRGIN ADVICE FOR FIRST TIME!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #289712 at 07,Jul,15 03:26
Fuck that I am cut and the Doc left my frenulum and it's what gets me off! Minus the foreskin it's the gold zine! Without it for me there would be no masturbation.

By slipper at 03,Jul,15 05:52 other posts of slipper 
Mine is WAY too pleasure sensitive to even consider such! But, all the best to you and what ever you decide... just remember you won't EVER get it back once gone!!!

By soundsgreat87 at 02,Jul,15 20:05 other posts of soundsgreat87 
I've cut my own frenulum by tying three times now, the most recent time just this past week!

I'm very happy with how it's worked out. The foreskin moves more freely and I can pull it back all the way without the head moving much at all anymore. I have some comparison pics, though they only show the results after the first and second ties. The third one only just completed so it'll be a month or two before I can get some proper "after" pics of it.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

If you have any more questions feel free to ask

By spermkiss at 28,Jun,15 16:52 other posts of spermkiss 
My advice would be to see a urologist and discuss this with him (or her [if a man can be a gynecologist, why couldn't a woman be a urologist?]), rather that seek advice from anonymous people on the internet.
By #480486 at 28,Jun,15 17:07
The idea was to get feedback from someone who went through it. A urologist (female would be fun ) only has an opinion. So hoping someone here has done it and either says great outcome or don't do it.
By spermkiss at 28,Jun,15 21:02 other posts of spermkiss 
Your point is well taken. There is nothing like the voice of experience.

Adult Discussion Forum