Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

give me some commands please ;-)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #467690 at 02,Jul,15 00:24
Do you want some other private uploads? Then give me some commands please and tell me what you like to see, , say what I have to do and I send you the pictures 

Similar topics: 1.Cam2Cam with internal ass cam   2.Any guy wanna give me head?   3.When you you guys first give a girl an orgasm & how?   4.give me commands via private message or Skype   5.Taking the test.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Odin_york_pa at 21,Jul,15 02:53 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Given your remarks to me and your reputation on this site here is a command: Pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow

By pifad at 02,Jul,15 03:54 other posts of pifad 
Show your hole and show your cock pissing
By bella! at 19,Jul,15 23:00 other posts of bella! 
pifad, the dude has only 31 people that have befriended him and 398 that have blacklisted him. You're such a nice guy, do you really want to encourage him?

By bella! at 19,Jul,15 22:58 other posts of bella! 
When I had a dog, we practiced the command, "sit, stay". She would be so happy she got the first part right she must have figured, scree the second part.......

By #358797 at 02,Jul,15 04:01
Here's a request... How about you quit being a whiny weiner and begging for requests and sending people unwanted pictures of your goofy ass face? Nobody wants to see that shit.
By #467690 at 19,Jul,15 12:17
What is your problem?
By #358797 at 19,Jul,15 19:12
You. You're fucking annoying, and rather disrespectful. Surely you can't expect niceness when you spent so long being a complete asshole to tons of people here....

By #323075 at 02,Jul,15 05:11
Show your cock cumming!

Adult Discussion Forum