Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Ever have a big thick cock being rammed in your throat?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 13,Jul,15 19:41
Turns out it's probably not for me, too much choking and a kinda-sore throat afterward. Not that I don't like a cock in my throat if I can control the motion but this guy was grabbing my head and slamming it right in there. It's what he did advertise in his ad though and I've been quite cock-hungry lately. But I can take only so much.

Similar topics: 1.Deepthroat and cum   2.Breaking the deepthroat barrier   3.Explain Your Best Sex Experience With Another Guy   4.thick cock   5.USE THIS SLAVE  

New Comment

Comments:
By 1972_Kallen at 23,Nov,18 09:56 other posts of 1972_Kallen 
Last weekend i did a 69 with a guy. first side to side but then later he went on top. He has a pretty long cock, but luckily he did not trust it too deep into my throat.
Got fucking exited when he came. shortly afterwards i came in his mouth.

By #572448 at 22,Nov,18 17:19
I don't like when in the middle of sucking, guy grabs my head and starts fucking my throat.I gag sometimes and almost puke.My eyes would be watering from his size in my throat.But I always let a guy do it and just keep my mouth wide open.

By Cockslut88 at 12,Nov,18 17:47 other posts of Cockslut88 
I love let a guy slam his cock down my throat I love Choking on a men's dick let him hold my head all the way down on his Dick as he fuck my face

By 67malibu at 17,Jul,15 14:00 other posts of 67malibu 
A few times

By CountryCouple54 at 15,Jul,15 17:46 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Nope
By #436014 at 15,Jul,15 20:22
aside from the big thick cock part, you're not missing out on much

By licksipsuckit at 15,Jul,15 09:07 other posts of licksipsuckit 
the old saying " be careful what you wish for " , and don't let one bad experience mar your idea of a good hard throat fucking, just don't go so big on your second attempt and work your way up to a bigger one...its like anything, practice makes perfect *lix*
By #436014 at 15,Jul,15 16:26
it's a lot nicer without a gag reflex i'm sure

By spermkiss at 13,Jul,15 21:10 other posts of spermkiss 
I know what you mean. I consider myself to be a World Class Cocksucker, but I don't like to have my face fucked. I want to man to just lean back, relax and let me control the in and out. If a guy starts doing that to me, it's a deal killer.

Adult Discussion Forum