Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Coyote Boy Tales

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 15,Aug,15 19:31  other posts of JustWill
I've posted the first thirteen chapters (of 22...and counting) of my Coyote Boy Tales stories over in my SYD blog.
They're autobiographical stories about my relationships with my best friend Mark and his br*ther Eric.
If you stop by to check them out, I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks,
Will

Similar topics: 1.masturbation fantasies..   2.Sucking your first cock   3.Mindfucking, let me see that low down dirty mindfucking.   4.I guy just asked me if his "dog could bite my coyote"...   5.JUST ASK JUST BILL  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 05,Jan,16 20:48 other posts of JustWill 
Twenty-seven chapters posted and number 28 is in the works. Finally wrapping-up the "New Year's Eve Sucks" series.
By bella! at 05,Jan,16 22:28 other posts of bella! 
Sucks, is that a play on words? Hmmmmmm.......?
By JustWill at 05,Jan,16 23:37 other posts of JustWill 
Why...whatever could you be implying?

By JustWill at 06,Oct,15 19:00 other posts of JustWill 
Just a quick word of thanks to all who have read and commented on the Coyote Boy blogs.
By #415959 at 12,Oct,15 23:41
Those bothersome blogs left me with a tiggling weiner. I'm fairly certain it is not contagious...
By JustWill at 13,Oct,15 16:49 other posts of JustWill 
That sounds like a serious problem. I urge you to have someone take a close look at that as soon as possible...
By #415959 at 20,Oct,15 01:01
Do you take, walk in's?
By bella! at 20,Oct,15 02:00 other posts of bella! 
2nice_, as a rule, you don't have issues with spelling however, I must ask, was your wiener in a tiggling mode? It doesn't appear to be a misspell because the letter "n" and letter "g" are at different reaches on a keyboard... AND it's my guess that spellcheck would have given you some indication that......

Working in an office, in a "cesspool of a city", tiggle(s) refers to ANAL SEX. As far as I'm concerned, your wiener can tiggle all it wants but WWJSS? That's acronym for what would JohnS say?
By JustWill at 20,Oct,15 02:49 other posts of JustWill 
When it comes to WWJSS, mostly, it is "Blah, blah, blah, esoteric. Blah, blah, blah, I'm all butt-hurt. Blah, blah, blah, something sexist/racist/homophobic."
By bella! at 20,Oct,15 03:12 other posts of bella! 
"Blah, blah, blah, esoteric. Blah, blah, blah, I'm all butt-hurt. Blah, blah, blah, something sexist/racist/homophobic."? That does seem to describe his posts.....

Back to tiggles, he's an old turd so quite possibly, a prune juice enema and a well lubed behind would minimize his butt-hurtedness.

By JustWill at 20,Oct,15 02:45 other posts of JustWill 
Normally, I go by appointment only. However, I HAVE been known to make the occasional exception...

By #489701 at 13,Oct,15 21:47
We have discussed it elsewhere my friend, so you know what the coyote boy tales have done for me. Best stories around.
By JustWill at 13,Oct,15 22:48 other posts of JustWill 
Thank you so much, buddy! Glad my stories could be there when you needed them.

By JustWill at 27,Aug,15 20:52 other posts of JustWill 
All 22 chapters are now posted. That's all I've got...so far.
By bella! at 27,Aug,15 22:02 other posts of bella! 
The Coyote Boy Tales are good reading!
By JustWill at 27,Aug,15 23:55 other posts of JustWill 
Thank you most kindly!

By #472683 at 15,Aug,15 19:57
By JustWill at 15,Aug,15 19:59 other posts of JustWill 
Hi, Steffi! (I just sent you a PM about this )

Adult Discussion Forum