Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Verified

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #491615 at 10,Nov,15 14:35
What is the purpose of this on SYD/SYC? Is it a Needed function to prove your Not a Fake? Is it even a part of the profile people Look at when checking a Profile out?

Similar topics: 1.category on the main page for verified pics only   2.Verification   3.Why am i no longer verified?   4.I need help i want to be "VERIFIED"   5.Getting Verified  

New Comment

Comments:
By _avg_ at 11,Nov,15 01:10 other posts of _avg_ 
There's also a group
/groups.php?id=1830

and a tag you can add to your image
/viewbytag.php?tag=57

I think it's one of the most important and underused features on this site, and will rarely interact with anyone who isn't verified. This is the internet, afterall, where men are men, women are men, and ch!ldren are FBI agents...

By bella! at 10,Nov,15 15:03 other posts of bella! 
Have you clicked on your blue question mark? If not, it says this;

Verified status mean this member is verified by several other members as being honestly who [s]he claims to be. Member *****  is not yet verified, which means [s]he may be fake and not who [s]he claims to be. Verification is not necessary! It's a bonus feature.

A BONUS FEATURE, not mandatory. Just my opinion, I think it is an important feature for SYC members. Wouldn't many of the SYD members appreciate knowing that they're sexy talkin' to or sending and/or posting jizzed up pictures to a bonafide female rather then corresponding with Howard, that beer bellied uncle that never married and always comes to holiday and family functions alone? Creepy!
By thesevenpointfive at 10,Nov,15 16:26 other posts of thesevenpointfive 
BONUS FEATURE, not mandatory. Just my opinion, I think it is an important feature for SYC members. Wouldn't many of the SYD members appreciate knowing that they're sexy talkin' to or sending and/or posting jizzed up pictures to a bonafide female rather then corresponding with Howard, that beer bellied uncle that never married and always comes to holiday and family functions alone? Creepy!
You are posting this as:

Damm i think i have spoken to him
By bella! at 10,Nov,15 17:18 other posts of bella! 
You've spoken to Uncle Howard?

Be careful, he does like to sexy talk and by the way, he has big tits.....they're hairy but they're really, really BIG!

By Andthisisme at 10,Nov,15 16:42 other posts of Andthisisme 
I certainly do look at this and think it is valuable. There are way too many of that 'beer bellied uncle' around.
By bella! at 10,Nov,15 17:16 other posts of bella! 
I hear you, my friend, I hear you!

By #460385 at 10,Nov,15 17:17
I think this depends on the member. For the single guys, guys in bad relationships, and the guys that are here just to jerk their junk. They don't give a shit who's on the other end. They're fantasizing about some hot bitch even if it is Big Belly Bob. For others, such as ourselves and maybe other couples who don't need that. Yes I think it is a very important option. That's why of the 21 members on our friends list, more than half are verified members.
By bella! at 10,Nov,15 17:22 other posts of bella! 
Why do you feel that single guys in bad relationships don't give a rat's ass?

By the way, the members on your friends list, who verified them?
By #460385 at 10,Nov,15 23:27
Just my opinion. Not necessarily just a guy in a bad relationship. Simply saying you have members whether man or woman, married or single, black or white, gay or straight who don't give a rats ass if they are sexting with Big Bubba. And yes the original comment was made cause we do chat with a few men that are in that situation that I will not call out. And as far as our friends, we and them have been verified by some very respected members who have been here for a long time. And may very well be on your friends list. And again I won't call them out either.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

After looking at your verification list. There's actually a few members that we and most of our friends share with you. Small world.

By #495558 at 10,Nov,15 21:17
I think in acute situations such as this, there are multiple interpretations of "verified."

Being verified generally does matter. Why it matters again is up to the individual to assign a value/reason for it.

However, in general the SOP for verification is flawed. Flawed because there is no standardized way to do the verification in the first place. Everyone does it different based on what they think is a sound procedure. Maybe there is nothing wrong in this approach, but standardizing on the SOP would probably help in the vetting. And yes, I know it says there are multiple ways to verify, but that only leads to the aforementioned confusion.

Just my opinion, of course. R.
By bella! at 10,Nov,15 22:22 other posts of bella! 
In 2012, I felt that being verified was important to me because I wanted anyone who interacted with me to know that I was legitimately a woman.

I had two longtime members that agreed to verify me so I made a couple of signs with my screen name, the current date and the names of the members who would verify me, took them into the ladies restroom and snapped pictures of the sign and my boobs and sent them to mr7inches and JohnS. I cannot remember who the third member was but that's history..... If you look at who I've been verified by, you will notice that JohnS's name is no longer there. Is that any indication of who I am? NO! It only reveals that JohnS is a straight up triflin' tard.

By #496814 at 10,Nov,15 21:19
Oi, my name isn't Howard!
By bella! at 10,Nov,15 22:24 other posts of bella! 
Howard was just a name that I pulled from the air, a name that you don't hear much any longer. My apology to any member here that's named Howard.

Adult Discussion Forum