to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight dick sucking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #340774 at 13,Dec,15 19:10
I am straight but I'd love to suck a dick and jerk it off. How do I go about finding some one?

Similar topics: 1.any straight guys thought about sucking dick.   2.any straight guys who love to suck cock   3.Any uncut guys near Jackonville, Florida?   4.Is this a gay site?   5.Do you like sucking straight guy's cocks?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 14,Dec,15 16:06 other posts of spermkiss 
Two points and then an answer.

The first is that you call yourself straight in this post but bisexual on your page. Hey, that's cool. Either works and you may call yourself whatever you want.

The second is that you claim to be straight, but say "...I'd love to suck a dick..." I am presuming that means that you haven't done it yet. Go for it, man, you'll be glad you did. And you don't have to stop calling yourself straight just because you like to suck guys off. There are a LOT of straight cocksuckers out there. Undoubtedly millions worldwide.

On to an answer, or even two answers. The internet is your friend. Just as you (and thousands of others) would like to find a man to suck off, there are thousands of men who'd like to be sucked off. The internet helps these men to connect. Or go to a gay bar where you live. You don't have to be gay to enter. You can socialize and when you find a guy you fancy you can say "I'd like to suck you off. How 'bout it?"

By #147052 at 14,Dec,15 15:07
knock on my door

Adult Discussion Forum