Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Strap-on Sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #427109 at 07,Mar,16 05:06
Love fitting a decent size dildo to my wife and have her pound my ass hard Unfortunately she doesn't have a dick but I guess it's the next best thing to the real deal How many married guys are there being openly gay and your wife knows it but you still choose to be in a straight relationship?

Similar topics: 1.Strap on   2.Strap-on   3.Girlfriend wants strap-on play!! Women's opinons welcome!!!   4.I want to strap-on fuck my husband   5.Strap-on domination  

New Comment

Comments:
By #568296 at 17,Oct,18 01:50
My step mom caught me sucking my friends cock and fucked me with a strap on
By cumonme1 at 19,Oct,18 11:24 other posts of cumonme1 
Your step mom fucked you with a strap on dildo ?

By #423426 at 08,Mar,16 09:48
Yes, we have a lot of fun in that department. Check out our pics. I've never really wanted a real cock as I don't find men attractive, but I do like penetrative, be it with fingers, plugs, or something a little larger.

By spermkiss at 07,Mar,16 16:50 other posts of spermkiss 
A few points here.

First of all, a man need not be gay to enjoy taking it in the ass, either with a dildo or a real dick. It has to do with prostate gland stimulation thru anal penetration which many men find pleasurable. A few men can even reach orgasmic climax this way without any stimulation to the penis. It all has to do with how the man's body is built. So how many men are like this? Roughly half of the male population. So there are a LOT of straight guys who enjoy penetration. Just because a guy enjoys taking it in the ass that does not necessarily make him gay (or bisexual).

Secondly, not all gay men engage in anal sex with any regularity, either as inserter or receptor. From what I've heard and read, roughly a third rarely or never do.

Thirdly, a surprisingly large number of straight couples do the very thing you have described. The lady puts on a strap-on, mounts her man and pounds his ass. Guys, I know you're out there. Tell Mr jock78 of your experiences.

Adult Discussion Forum