Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Dominant men with BIG dicks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by TSgurlSindy at 01,May,16 00:21  other posts of TSgurlSindy
Anyone else get turned on by Dominant men that are selfish and only care about they're own pleasure! I LOVE being used and making Dominant men cum!

Similar topics: 1.Big fat cock for sale   2.roleplay ?   3.Dominant German guys THE BEST!!   4.Are you Submissive or Dominant?   5.Young dicks/Old dicks  

New Comment

Comments:
By RealTitsLover at 27,Sep,17 11:27 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Pretty sure I have a big dick and I can be dominant if it's what a girl wants, but I really like seeing a GIRL that's selfish and only cares about HER own pleasure. Using my cock as her plaything without concerning herself with how it feels to me. It's not as typical and common as a guy being that way, from what I'm told.

By horniperv at 26,Sep,17 17:25 other posts of horniperv 

By bil47 at 25,Sep,17 10:36 other posts of bil47 
I enjoy being sexually submissive to a Dom guy. But I also like "vanilla" sex, where the goal is to pleasure each other equally and without any drama.

By #542058 at 25,Sep,17 07:29
Yeah same. Im a bottom whos only purpose is to use my holes to make a big dicked top dominate and subvert me

By WristThick at 08,May,16 20:18 other posts of WristThick 
I'm very dominant, but never self centered. I love to give and receive super strong orgasms. So what does that make me?

By oldbugle at 01,May,16 06:26 other posts of oldbugle 
No, I greatly dislike pushy selfish people of either sex...and anyway, that is NOT being dominant. Dominant people are those who have natural leadership and are often charming with real grace...much more attractive!

.......Also there is much evidence to suggest that the worlds worst 'dominators' were very underendowed in the genital dept. Just last week the BBC News website had a piece about Hitler having a 'micropenis' and there have been similar suggestions about the actual features of Napoleon.....not so much "not tonight Josephine" as "we're not searching for it tonight Josephine".....

Neither sex need to be well endowed to be exciting and gifted lovers, and while **** of personality can be very exciting the best sex is about giving as well as receiving and "domination" is better translated as "loving encouragement"........You should try it sometime!
By TSgurlSindy at 01,May,16 12:05 other posts of TSgurlSindy 
WOW! Well,I find self centered guys with BIG dicks,very sexy!

Adult Discussion Forum