Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Shoving toasters in your hoohoo, the missing remote, and other fucktardedness.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #487013 at 25,May,16 04:43
I don't know if it's just me but I kinda miss seeing stupid topics like those. No matter how completely idiotic, seeing that stuff always gave me a chuckle and put a smile on my face.

Similar topics: 1.circumcision   2.Emma Watson's pussy   3.me shoving it in my gf, what you think??   4.When homophobes complain about gay issues...   5.I hear crickets...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #496814 at 29,May,16 15:51
I wish I was working at the first aid department of a hospital. The things people get to see there on an almost daily basis is just incredible. Mind that of all those bottles ending up in vagina's and asses, might must have to be removed by doctors due to it being sucked vacuum.

I just hope I never end up at one due to some silly adventure.
By phart at 20,Jul,17 02:56 other posts of phart 
A friend working in the er about 20 years ago saw a woman come in with a large Coke bottle in her puss,dripping woman juices all over the floor as she walked. The doctors used a drill to make a small hole in the bottom of the bottle to let air in so they could pull it out. From what I can remember hearing the nurses had to give her a sedative because she was having orgasms while they were trying to remove the bottle. She was also high on dope.

By JustWill at 25,May,16 14:36 other posts of JustWill 
THIS IS A SEX SITE, DAMMIT!
There is no chuckling in sex.
The SYD Forum is for serious business like dick rating, urinal pissing and general, humorless postings of the "I never get laid in real life, but I'm really popular in chat" variety.
We're not here to have "fun"...we're here to pretend like the people we are talking to will actually have sex with us.
No one here wants you to smile.
Also, I found the remote, but seem to have misplaced the damn TV...
By #487013 at 08,Jul,17 18:20
I think I saw your missing TV Will. 😷
By JustWill at 08,Jul,17 19:31 other posts of JustWill 
Thanks, but it's too late.
It's been over a year since I posted that, and I had to go out and buy a new one...

By #435701 at 18,Jul,17 16:31
Hysterical!!

By JustWill at 26,May,16 03:23 other posts of JustWill 
The remote is a very important tool when it comes to taking pictures to post on SYD. How would we know how big a guy's dick is if he didn't have a TV remote to hold beside his boner?

Adult Discussion Forum