She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Gay African Safari

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #427109 at 16,Jun,16 06:36
A reputable South African travel agency is planning to introduce safari packages for Gay and Bi men to the African bush where you get to enjoy the wilderness in the company of your very own private guide looking after your every need and personal satisfaction. Do you think an initiative like this will work? Your thoughts...

Similar topics: 1.Any South African cock lovers on this site?   2.Is my dick looking like an african cock?   3.Ladies to get in touth with South African in KZN. My whatsapp...   4.SYD Safari   5.Rate my South African dick  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 05,Dec,17 17:34 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes. Gay travel has very much come of age. Gay cruises and gay tours have been around for years (maybe decades), so why not a gay safari? The travel industry has discovered that gay men and lesbians are some of their best customers. After all, by and large we are DINKs (double income, no kids), so we have the bucks for discretionary items like travel.

By #542930 at 05,Dec,17 08:49
By "every needs & personal satisfaction" mean that he is gay so you can have sex with him?

By bella! at 16,Jun,16 06:53 other posts of bella! 
So your understanding is that your guide will not only take you into the African bush, he will "take you around the world"?

It was my thought that, for the most part, that safaris were for groups of people, not one-to-one.

Adult Discussion Forum