Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Sending the wrong message!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #533385 at 29,Jun,17 10:53
Do you think posting pics on SYD holding firearms sends the wrong message?

Similar topics: 1.Is something wrong with my dick?   2.A message for Mariana   3.Barred sending messages   4.Absurd message   5.Guys approach to women on SYD  

New Comment

Comments:
By #533385 at 29,Jun,17 17:09
He bad mouthed me, so I blacklisted him!!!
By bella! at 29,Jun,17 18:27 other posts of bella! 
Who bad mouthed you?
By #533385 at 29,Jun,17 18:48
The one brandishing the firearms on the main page!!!
By bella! at 30,Jun,17 03:46 other posts of bella! 
If memory serves me correctly, HIS actual age would suggest that he is a man but he's Australia's equivalent to Peter Pan. The boy enjoys a life of make believe.
By Cox4you at 30,Jun,17 04:07 other posts of Cox4you 
Isn't Peter Pan also known as "The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up"?
By #358797 at 30,Jun,17 04:43
Peter Pan never grew up because he is dead. He helps the dead chi.ldren's souls cross over to Neverland so they're not lonely or afraid along the way.. That's why Peter and the lost boys never grow up... They're all dead.
By bella! at 30,Jun,17 05:09 other posts of bella! 
Are you saying in Walt Disney's version of Peter Pan, Peter Pan is dead?

Well, it was a choice between Peter Pan or one of the monkeys from the Planet of the Apes.
By #358797 at 30,Jun,17 05:12
The monkey would've been a better bet. Peter is pretty much an angel. Minus the fact he kills the lost boys when they get too old. He buries them in twos though so they're less lonely.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Forgot to mention Disney ruins many tales. There's more morbid stories behind so many of the tales they turned into movies.

In The Little Mermaid, Ursula actually cuts Ariel's tongue out instead of merely stealing her voice.

One of many reasons I literally ha.te Disney.

By #533385 at 30,Jun,17 06:10
He seems to think he's a Ned Kelly, and we all know what happened to him!!!!

By Cox4you at 30,Jun,17 05:09 other posts of Cox4you 
Interesting. Obviously I've heard of Peter Pan but I've never seen it or what it was even about. I just read something that the creator of the character based it off of a sibling that died in an ice skating accident Before the age of 14 and his mother and sibling thought of him as forever a boy. The boy who never grew up. Will have to watch it sometime.
By #358797 at 30,Jun,17 05:13
It's an interesting book. The movie doesn't mention that he's dead, I don't think. I've only seen it a couple times many years ago.

By #517356 at 29,Jun,17 15:44
Absolutely no need for pictures of manmade weapons.

By bella! at 29,Jun,17 14:30 other posts of bella! 
Personally, I'm not sure that weapons have a place here.

Are you referring to the member featured on the POPULAR page? I reckon his picture is there only because one person made sure it got that far.
By #460385 at 29,Jun,17 15:02
Ain't that the truth.

By #147052 at 29,Jun,17 14:37
Keep you firearms at home and out of here. This is a site devoted to the human body and all of its parts. The only weapons here are those of love.....and sex.

By #519017 at 29,Jun,17 11:48
I'm happy to see pictures of members holding their weapons, or other guy's weapons any time. My weapon's always loaded and ready to shoot!

Adult Discussion Forum