Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Barred sending messages

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #59303 at 19,Jul,17 18:55
Been a member for 7 and a half years- all of a sudden I am barred from sending messages because too many persons have barred me - can't even send a message to admin - any suggestions

Similar topics: 1.Why Ban Me!!!!?   2.Sending private messages   3.Being Ignored   4.Sending pics   5.new messages  

New Comment

Comments:
By #460385 at 19,Jul,17 19:44
Your the first member I've seen with a Troll rating. You have more blacklists then you have been friended. That might have something to do with it. You may be limited by the system as far as what you can and can't do.
By admin at 19,Jul,17 19:55 other posts of admin 
Correct. Depends on how many blacklisted to how many befriended ratio. It's automatic.

Also, premium accounts can send messages anyway. Even spending points to turn ads off will lift this limitation.
By #59303 at 19,Jul,17 20:09
So over the years all persons who bar me count - they never drop off - seems unfair as no one need to give a reason for barring people
By admin at 19,Jul,17 21:10 other posts of admin 
Not entirely true. Blacklist is limited to just 15 items for non-premium members so if people blacklist a lot they would remove you later.

Also, it's not just about who blacklisted you, people who befriended you count and they should grow over years and normally they grow faster.

If in all those years you were only collecting people who did not like you and no one who would befriend you, well...
By #59303 at 20,Jul,17 16:37
But you f those who friend you over the years delete there profiles then it is always going to be an issue.

And as for your comment- maybe I am. more select on who I friend
By admin at 20,Jul,17 17:56 other posts of admin 
When those who blacklisted you delete their profiles they no longer count too. It's not an issue for 95% of members here. Ratio of blacklist to friend-list occurrences is less than 1/10 for most of members.

And it's not about who you befriend, it about who befriends you.

By #59303 at 19,Jul,17 20:09
Maybe you should friend me
By Andthisisme at 19,Jul,17 20:16 other posts of Andthisisme 
With maybe the odd exception a members blacklists another member for a reason. The reason may be petty or more serious. Do you have you no idea why people have blacklisted you?
By #59303 at 19,Jul,17 20:21
Over 7 years - I don't know - maybe some think that because of my age I shouldn't contact them - I am not aware of offending anyone - never find out because it is not possible to
By Andthisisme at 20,Jul,17 09:21 other posts of Andthisisme 
That is true. Sometimes someone will leave an opinion of a member in the section viewable if you click. on the 'face' on the left our profiles. Very few people do though. I am not sure about age being an issue, I am older than you and not had any problem.

By bella! at 20,Jul,17 06:04 other posts of bella! 
@ CountryCouple, He (tyler) was the first member you saw with a "troll" rating? Do you know that there is a negative rating level beyond "troll"? There is, it's called "totally inadequate" and it's a level of achievement that I'm aware, only one member has and that is peeslave4you.

Look at his stats, he is verified, he has 957 members that have befriended him AND 1004 members have blacklisted him. He's toward the top of the list of 100 Most Befriended Members, go figure!

/member.php?w=325111

By #485312 at 19,Jul,17 21:30
check your settings, sounds like you've set it to friends only contact... *lix*

By Ray10754 at 19,Jul,17 19:10 other posts of Ray10754 
I would think,and I may be completely wrong,but if you were barred from sending messages you wouldn't even be able to post here, Sounds to me like you have some sort of problem on your end
By #59303 at 19,Jul,17 19:25
I am only barred from sending messages to persons I have not contacted before - if they are friends I can message - or if they have recently messaged me

By SammyBW at 19,Jul,17 18:59 other posts of SammyBW 
I am not a member for such a long time but I have never heard of it. Do you maybe use AdBlock on your device? AdBlock results in blocking the chat system on the site here.

Adult Discussion Forum