Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What's the obsession with MILFs about?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by RealTitsLover at 01,Jul,17 17:39  other posts of RealTitsLover
A question for/about all the MILF hunters out there...

What is the fascination all about? I don't get it.

The only time I could totally understand mothers being more of a turn-on than they'd be without chil.dren is if I was the same age as their kids or something. For example, I've fantasized about friends' hot mothers before.

Or if it's close enough to a birth that they're still lactating...

Similar topics: 1.MILFS   2.Obsession with penis size   3.MILF Search   4.For the MILFS and COUGARS   5.heavenbesideyou's psycho obsession with ds86  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 01,Jul,17 17:55 other posts of admin 
If you are talking like "my friend's mom" - it's natural for humans to desire first what is within their reach. Young men can get attracted by their friend's mothers and fantasize about them.

Also, such young men who fantasized about friend's moms can later, when more mature, be attracted to MILFs simply because they remind them of those old fantasies.

From a practical point of view, single moms often fuck great. If the kids are old enough those mothers don't really care about catching men for financial support, they just want to fill their lives with something and if it happens to be sex, they are usually quite dedicated to it.

When I was younger I was with two women (not in the same time) who were 10 years older than me and in both cases sex was awesome. They were very enthusiastic, creative and open-minded. Both had kids over 16 y.o. so they did not really look to have a partner who would support them financially. They just enjoyed sex and spending time with me. I was not looking for older women specifically either, just so happened that they were more interesting to spend time with than most of women of my age.
By RealTitsLover at 03,Jul,17 00:42 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Yeah, I get the attraction to older women, especially when I was younger. I wanted my math teacher more than any girl I dated in school...

When I was 20, I was with a 30-year-old co-worker with two kids, one that was 13. It did cross my mind how I was closer to her daughter's age than hers, but the thought of her being a mother didn't turn on any more than I would've been already.

Yes, she fucked great, but I figured it had a lot more to do with her sexual experience than it did with being a mother.
By admin at 03,Jul,17 02:21 other posts of admin 
Well, I'm risking to fetch too far, but the logic would be that mature women who are not mothers are dedicated to something else - career, art, etc. that's why they did not become mothers but therefore they are not very interested in sex and therefore they are not experienced in it.
By RealTitsLover at 03,Jul,17 02:35 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Hmm... Almost all of the girls I've known with the most sexual experience were not mothers. Like me, they were just REALLY good at practicing safe sex.

Like many men, some women just have no interest in having kids. Ever.
That doesn't mean they don't like to pretend they're making babies...

Less time spent raising kids = much more free time for sex!

By bella! at 03,Jul,17 03:38 other posts of bella! 
Yes, I think the logic used is a bit skewed.

Oh, my gawd! What does desiring to be a mother and interest in sex have to do with one another?

Adult Discussion Forum