Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

any buddy actually ever use a prepay 4 their membership?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bi4buddies at 13,Aug,17 23:24  other posts of bi4buddies
just wonderng

Similar topics: 1.Membership   2.Notice for premium members   3.Wank buddy   4.Membership D R O P ?!?   5.Wank buddy kink  

New Comment

Comments:
By sherryann at 14,Aug,17 00:20 other posts of sherryann 
Yes. I have for years. Long ago I bought one from my local bank, but you can buy them at any **** store, retail store, or use your bankcard as long as it has a Visa or MasterCard logo on it. Some good ones are: GreenDot and NetSpend. I think NetSpend is worldwide. GreenDot can be purchased at Walgreen's. They're very convenient and this site takes them. Good luck.

By admin at 13,Aug,17 23:27 other posts of admin 
Prepaid card you mean? Yes, there are records in the transaction logs that indicate prepaid cards without actual name attached to them. Mostly folks from Australia do this for some reason.

I use prepaid cards all the time, but not on this site, obviously.

Some prepaid cards have restrictions on them and can't pass through the processing attached here. But it really depends on a bank that issued them.
By bi4buddies at 13,Aug,17 23:43 other posts of bi4buddies 
ya, card, ... so, umm, which brand a proven here

also, it's my impression that vendors (card brands) restrict on country of origin/destination
By admin at 14,Aug,17 00:13 other posts of admin 
That's what I said - some prepaid card are restricted. Processing for this site is in Europe, so you should ask if the card will work in EU. Some prepaid cards issued in USA may not work. I think Wallmart card does not work here.

I can't really recommend you anything, since I can not see on my end what prepaid card are those that are successful. I can only see "prepaid" tag in the log, but not the brand.

From my own experience those prepaid cards that work via MasterCard network has fewer restrictions than those that supposed to be VISA cards.

Adult Discussion Forum