She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Females: Breastmilk a turn-on for you or no?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by RealTitsLover at 10,Sep,17 11:44  other posts of RealTitsLover
I was just talking to a female member who said "girls think breast milk is hot?!ive never in my life heard or seen anyone say that!"

Most girls I've talked to about it since I first tried breastmilk 13 years ago (pregnant co-worker) either said it was a turn-on, had been for them, or likely would be. The member I was talking to said " yeah ok whatever!!" So I said I'd post a thread like this to see what other women say...

I've actually never come across a woman that hadn't heard of it being a turn-on (either for someone to suck it from their tits, or for them to suck it from another girl's, or their own). I've talked to plenty who don't find it hot, but they also haven't been turned off by it.

If you're a woman, how do you feel about it? It doesn't matter if you and/or the other girl are pregnant at the time or not, whichever you prefer.
(NOTE: If it grosses you out or whatever, please ignore the three pics like that on my page. And also don't click on this, here...)

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.websites with caming females   2.Comments on my body please. Females too please. Is my dick small or ugly, does my body turn you on?   3.Dirty sticky panties   4.Things i would like to try   5.Verify  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 11,Jan,18 08:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Look at this to be amazed.
only registered users can see external links

By #205329 at 08,Dec,17 07:08
When my wife gave birth ( twice ) I did my usual sucking on her nipples. The first time I tasted her milk I couldn't believe how great it tasted. No wonder babies love it so much. To me hers tasted like sweetened condensed milk if you've ever had that. I was lucky enough for her to have big tits too. And not to mention the fact that if the breasts get swollen they hurt. That's where I came in handy. Well my lips did at least. She liked it too of course. I could have sucked all day AND night. If it wasn't for us getting to aroused that is. And of course that sucking led to us fucking.
By RealTitsLover at 30,Dec,17 11:01 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Yeah, the girls whose breastmilk I've had said the same thing, it felt like a huge relief and was very arousing and erotic. A pregnant one I worked with would be dripping all day long, through the pads that are supposed to help and her bra and top if we didn't do something about it on breaks.

[deleted image]

If anyone likes this pic and it's still 2017, feel free to vote for it for pic of the month. Here's a link to the page with all the female entries... /pic_of_month.php?f=1

By #482237 at 10,Jan,18 19:19
sucking tit is awesome,,having milk is out of this world,,,

By #516435 at 04,Jan,18 06:25
I am a Bi married lady. We are into 3somes. I had the apportunity once to be with a pregnand lady and tasted breast milk. This was and still is a great turn on for me. In my experience most women loves boobs.

By BigJules at 02,Oct,17 00:14 other posts of BigJules 
I loved having milk filled tits! when I was pregnant it was a big part of my sex life, my husband loved suckling on my big tits, I would be lying if I said the fact he was suckling my milk didn't turn me on greatly!

By #542078 at 25,Sep,17 15:27
I enjoyed it when my man suckled my tits during and after pregnancy. Never suckled a lactating tit before but would definitely try it.
By phart at 25,Sep,17 17:01 other posts of phart 
Seems to me it would be handy to have 2 fresh jugs of milk for cereal in the morning and coffee creamer! It is my understanding though it does not taste very good? is this true or was the fellow lieing that told me?
By #542078 at 26,Sep,17 14:52
Its very sweet. Formula tastes terrible. Mine was always warm and sweet. My guy loved it.
By phart at 27,Sep,17 02:26 other posts of phart 
Um,hope I get to taste some then!

By RealTitsLover at 26,Sep,17 15:31 other posts of RealTitsLover 
It's nice and sweet. I've never tasted formula, but it tastes a lot better than cow's milk. Probably helps that it's meant for humans instead of a random animal.

By #531444 at 27,Sep,17 00:10
hubby loves it

By #311947 at 26,Sep,17 21:23
Im into it. Love heaving milk filled breast. I could suckle all day.

By #220845 at 26,Sep,17 15:56
yes

By #515780 at 26,Sep,17 13:56
it's a hot thing to do but only if I want to do it with the father of that **** in me . not some random guy .
By RealTitsLover at 26,Sep,17 15:11 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Totally understandable.

Just hypothetically, since I was in this situation... What if the guy you're with is terrible and abusive and you leave him after getting pregnant and get a restraining order against him? Then you meet a great guy at a new job after a few months and you want each other badly, so you start hooking up, breastmilk starts dripping from your tits daily, even while the two of you are fucking, and all you're thinking about and craving is him sucking them? Then when you're... distracted, he tries it and it feels amazing, like a huge relief and a major turn-on at the same time? (That's how it is for some.) Would you never let it happen again because he's not the father?

NOTE: Just pointing out that if you're pregnant, you shouldn't literally be sleeping with guys randomly. It should at least be someone you can trust to not be too rough (especially if the womb is being... bumped into).
By #542078 at 26,Sep,17 15:44
I loved the experience of being sucked by my guy during and after pregnancy. The relief and sexual feelings from it were intense. (Not at all like feeding your ****.) Had he left me or been cruel to me, and a good man who cared came along, I'd see nothing wrong with him sucking my milk. Just my thoughts on it though.

By #487013 at 26,Sep,17 14:57
Kinda creepy
By RealTitsLover at 26,Sep,17 15:15 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Thank you for the post, I wondered if anyone was gonna say no...
(I'd ask you more, but I'm afraid it'd get too personal/inappropriate for a post.)

By haromi69 at 16,Sep,17 09:44 other posts of haromi69 
For me it's very exciting to know that a woman has breastmilk and l love to see such pics
By RealTitsLover at 16,Sep,17 09:55 other posts of RealTitsLover 
That's really hot... you'd enjoy sucking a girl's milk, then?

Here's the pic(s) from the OP, since it was a temp upload.

[deleted image]
Lemme know what you think.
By haromi69 at 16,Sep,17 10:09 other posts of haromi69 
Would like to taste ...

By leopoldij at 10,Sep,17 17:24 other posts of leopoldij 
Did you try your pregnant co-worker's milk? How did that happen? Did you fuck her too?
By RealTitsLover at 10,Sep,17 17:38 other posts of RealTitsLover 
It happened when we couldn't resist each other anymore. The day after we met, when I gave her a ride home (w/restricted license that didn't allow passengers). She was 7 months along, and we didn't miss a day that she was pregnant after that.
Her tits are at the bottom of my page in the black bra.
By leopoldij at 10,Sep,17 22:26 other posts of leopoldij 
Cool!
By RealTitsLover at 14,Sep,17 09:44 other posts of RealTitsLover 
In case no one reads my other post there...

NOTE - There's no need for females posting to say if you were pregnant before.
Just say that breastmilk could be a turn-on for you or whatever if it was.

By RealTitsLover at 10,Sep,17 19:06 other posts of RealTitsLover 
By the way, if you've been pregnant before and were turned on by breastmilk, there's no need to admit all of that on here if you'd rather not. You can just post saying that you think it would be a turn-on, or most likely or whatever. Or that your pregnant friend made you wanna try it. Just so we can see if more women can or cannot be turned on by it. Or think they would be. Thanks...

Adult Discussion Forum