pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Ball size and ball flapping

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by stroker11 at 11,Sep,17 10:21  other posts of stroker11
Two quests....opinion from experience, does ball size determine cum volume when ejaculating?
Also, when jerking to bate do you enjoy the sound of your balls slapping in time with your stroking?

Similar topics: 1.Ball balls   2.BALL PICTURES   3.Hanging right ball   4.Ball or Balls   5.Play ball?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #590624 at 19,Feb,20 15:16
I do ejaculat a lot

[deleted image]

By stroker11 at 01,May,18 08:51 other posts of stroker11 
A little ball stretching goes a long way in getting the slapping effect to a higher level. Stay relaxed and enjoy the stroking! A soft bate is an edgers **** for long sessions,and a delicious out cum...

By #121361 at 27,Sep,17 05:29

By #521857 at 26,Sep,17 11:11
The amount of cum is absolutely not related to the balls size. And personnally, I love the balls slapping sound it reminds me of sex

By #539358 at 26,Sep,17 10:37
In answer to your first question, I have a really large pair of testicles but I don't make lots of ejaculate. Mine doesn't spurt far either, it's really thick and creamy and oozes out of my glans onto my belly.

By #121361 at 26,Sep,17 10:01
lolMy Part [deleted image]

By WristThick at 26,Sep,17 06:48 other posts of WristThick 
I can tell you that my epididymis, which are the mass of tubules on each testicle, swell full of cum. So much so that my balls bloat up to the size of a couple of extra large chicken eggs. I do produce huge loads and know when my balls are swollen full my loads are biggest. But I've seen other guys on here who don't have huge balls who cum massively. Definitely confusing as far as anatomy goes.

By onthelose at 20,Sep,17 03:07 other posts of onthelose 
I have been told I have larger than average balls and my cum volume is about as much as others I have been with who are smaller. I don't know why volume is such a big deal.

By #511878 at 13,Sep,17 11:38
I have fairly big set and my load is avg at best. But during sexual activity they hang really low and play my partner. I love hearing my balls slap when I jack off as well
By stroker11 at 16,Sep,17 11:39 other posts of stroker11 
Ball flapping is music to my bate. A fun thing to do while stroking!
By #511878 at 16,Sep,17 15:49
Yes love hearing balls hang. Is pay someone to jack off with big balls just to hear and watch them move
By RealTitsLover at 16,Sep,17 19:37 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Tits flapping... now that I can really enjoy.

By bella! at 16,Sep,17 21:14 other posts of bella! 
When I take my bra off and my boobs "hang", they make no sound. When a booger "hangs" from a chЎlds nose, it does not make a sound. With all due respect, I've got to wonder what sound your balls could possibly make when they just hang??
By #527431 at 16,Sep,17 21:43
Like this one!

By RealTitsLover at 17,Sep,17 00:10 other posts of RealTitsLover 
@Bella
I don't know how balls do that when masturbating, only when the guy's humping someone.

Tits often make the noise I was talkin' about when they're the right size and shape for it and the girl's riding on top. Either when they flop back down and hit her belly or clapping against each other.

By RealTitsLover at 11,Sep,17 11:15 other posts of RealTitsLover 
No, ball size is unrelated to the volume of cum. My balls are an average size and I tend to cum much more than most guys. The volume increases for everyone the longer you go without getting off and can be affected by how turned on you are. Much like it works with the distance you might be able to shoot.

My balls don't flap or slap during anything sexual. The skin tightens up for me when I get turned on and they stay pretty much in place when they're not being licked or sucked. Sometimes I'll mention to girls, "sorry if you enjoy the feeling of being slapped by balls... that doesn't really happen with me."

By stroker11 at 11,Sep,17 10:30 other posts of stroker11 
The volume question from viewing many stroking videos seems unrelated to ball size in many cases, or possibly the video is not the first take?
Ball flapping and the slapping sound is music to my ears...I strive to get a good rhythm going and the flap is a like music to my ears!
Keep stroking...

Adult Discussion Forum