Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Casual Sex. Male vs Female.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #423426 at 14,Nov,17 18:38
I've had plenty casual no strings attached encounters with girls over the years, but every single one has involved at least some dialogue, some kissing and a little closeness. However, my experiences with men have been very different, although I should say that apart from one, they've taken place in the sauna. The last time I visited, I was sitting in the cinema room when a guy walked up with a hard on, removed my towel and wanked himself onto me while looking at my cock. Not a word spoken! I didn't mind of course, he seemed to enjoy it, and I must admit I enjoyed watching him coming as well, but I thought some sort of introduction, even the most brief, was the norm? You can't get much more casual than that.

Similar topics: 1.BLOW JOB   2.Female/male ass?   3.Male celeb male/female crush?   4.Now Craigslist have taken there casual encounters page down, which site is best to go for casual sex?   5.Casual gay sex hookups in SA  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 20,Nov,17 19:54
everyone is different but l would think that an introduction or at least asking if you mind being wanked on would be appropriate, that's just relieving themselves on you and not so much a 'casual encounter'. l guess men are different with their sex, but l like to connect with a person, l cant fuck someone l don't like, and how would you know if you liked this person without a word spoken, that just borders on being strange unless you had a sign on your head saying 'dump your load on me', what would possess someone to just blow on you without even asking if it was ok with you *Lix*
By #423426 at 22,Nov,17 00:19
I didn't go there to connect, I went there to get off in a different way. Me not moving away was the only OK required I suppose. As I said, I enjoyed watching him jerk off, so we were both happy with the "outcome".
By #485312 at 22,Nov,17 04:40
yeah men are so different to women l guess when it comes to sex or casual encounters.. ld just expect a greeting at least, like a hello, name exchange, but l that's just my girlie side l suppose.. *Lix*
By #423426 at 22,Nov,17 10:10
I didn't go there many times, but I remember being quite taken aback the first time at just how loose the whole thing was. No means no though, and my not saying no was a yes, just as I've started sucking a cock without a word simply because I was horny and wanted to. Once your cock is in someone's mouth it's very difficult to say stop it!

By kebmo at 16,Nov,17 06:26 other posts of kebmo 
Every guy with me on my profile was met via Craigslist. I always engage in conversation with them because I don't want to meet the "players". Safety is important to me. I host at my house so I don't want unsavoury guys coming into my home and I want to meet guys that I can't trust. I've never had a problem with my personal safety because I think these guys just want what I want: to suck a clean cock.

By onthelose at 15,Nov,17 22:45 other posts of onthelose 
I once posted an add on craigslist M4m. I received numerous proposals for immediate sex. I was really surprised, no one wanted to connect except to cum and run away. How does anyone judge a person that way, without some kind of interaction. There are so many insane people out there who will hurt you without remorse.

By andrew999999999 at 15,Nov,17 15:05 other posts of andrew999999999 
I'm the same. I've always chatted to girls online for a while before meeting for sex. I started out like that with the first few guys I met too, but once I started going to my local men's sauna, and started meeting men there for sex, it would just be a mostly silent encounter no introductions or small talk for the most part, because we were just there for sex.

By bil47 at 15,Nov,17 12:58 other posts of bil47 
I started out having sex with my friends when I was a young teenager. Then a long dry-spell of trying to be exclusively straight. In middle age, I began to live out the gay side of my bisexuality, with guys I met for virtually-anonymous no-strings sex.

Although I have zero romantic interest in men (other than loving to suck their cocks), I still enjoy tongue-kissing a man who is into it, when we're rolling around naked and rubbing our hard cocks together.

By #532695 at 15,Nov,17 01:18
I have no experience base in cruising the same-sex scene, it's been decades and the guys were at least acquaintances. I would consider sex with a man again, but I have no interest in having romantic relationship with a man. My picture of romance involves a woman.
By #423426 at 15,Nov,17 09:18
Yeah, I could have never considered a romantic liaison with a man, it just feels all wrong, but cocks and sex just for the sake of it? I'm fine with that. I'm not even sure I saw the guys face, no words spoken, nothing, but I was quite happy for him to shoot his jizz all over me. It's all in the past now, and it didn't happen very often anyway, but I still think about those experiences a lot.

By RealTitsLover at 15,Nov,17 12:56 other posts of RealTitsLover 
That's called your romantic preference, as opposed to your sexual preference, and it's the same way for the vast majority of bisexual people. They'd only be interested in one sex or the other romantically.

Adult Discussion Forum