Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Thank goodness for women

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #497672 at 04,Dec,17 17:04
Recently there have been numerous reports about the abuse of women, and I wholeheartedly support any efforts to oppose this attitude of some men.

As a man, I love women as much as any man and can find no greater pleasure than gazing on the naked form,

I think it is time we men realised the gift mankind was given in the shape of women. Do we realise the burdens that women bear in being the 'glue' that keeps any relationship together, whether it be their own family or any grouping they find themselves in? They bring us into this world, rear us, are caring, uncomplaining, empathetic and tend to compromise rather than see friction arise. They feed and clothe us and tend to us when we are low or ill, and we sometimes feel men are superior. How wrong we are.

I know and endorse the idea that we men should bear as many of these responsibilities as women and look forward to the day when all people are treated as equal irrespective of gender.

To all women and girls, who will later become women

Similar topics: 1.Bi Women commenting on pictures   2.HORNY WOMEN   3.Food item turn ons   4.Suntan   5.Women and naked men  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 07,Dec,17 04:00 other posts of Lvphose 
Here is a point that predominately differentiates men and women sexually. Men are like microwaves, we are visual creatures and are ready quickly. Women are like crock pots, to really get hot they need a slow cooking! Of course there are always exceptions.

By #497672 at 06,Dec,17 16:24
I think this conversation should end. For some there seems no hope. If I was a woman reading many of these comments, I think I would despair. I have no intention of sparking off these almost abusive arguments. Please stop.
By phart at 07,Dec,17 00:57 other posts of phart 
Why would you despair? Is not peaceful debate and discussion not educating? Is not education the best tool to further a cause?

If you have 40 sheep in the pasture and 1 gets out,do you chase the other 39 or do you chase the 1? Do you beat it to death and make it worthless to your farming operation or do you fix the fence it left from?

If you folks think I am such a asshole,why not answer my questions as they are the same questions hoards of people have about equality in general.

If you think you are oppressed by folks like me,do something besides call us Neanderthals.That accomplishes nothing but further divide.

I actually have alot of respect for the real Neanderthals as they had it rough. No pain meds,no electric lights. But in some ways they had it good. No lawyers,no laws,no shit.

By phart at 05,Dec,17 00:11 other posts of phart 
Well forgive me,but there is some issues here.

1, Men and Women can not be equal.

Men have testicles and prostates. Women have ovary's,wombs,and breast to feed the young.

If we were meant to be equal,would we not all have the same genitals, or none at all? We would just float around spraying spores on each other to reproduce.

2, Women are typically not as physically strong as men.Mops are lighter than shovels.Irons are typically lighter than sledge hammers and pipe.

Not saying some women are not strong,it is just not typical.

3,Men don't have monthly's,or menopause.If men did,can you imagine what a argument would consist of in a bar?

I could go on but what the hell.

As for **** against women,hell no,that is wrong,but if someone does something to you Report it soon and deal with it while evidence can still be found and if guilt is found,punishment can be dealt and all party's can move along in life..

As for this new politically correct bullshit about calling someone honey or dear being harassment,pull up your big girl panties and move along,it is a friendly expression,get over it.

If you don't want compliments from decent men and nasty remarks from the assholes, don't were a tank top with no bra and a short skirt for crying out loud.

Wear a burka if you don't want the attention of men.

And another thing,if a man walks up to you and says something you don't like,why not just slap the shit out of him and move along with your day?Why make such a big deal out of if? He will learn his lesson in a way men don't forget,pain and injured pride.
By JustWill at 05,Dec,17 03:02 other posts of JustWill 
And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have a prime example of where the problem comes from.
By phart at 05,Dec,17 03:10 other posts of phart 
really?

Do you deny men and women are made different inside?

If we were equal,we would all be the same.

By #358797 at 05,Dec,17 04:41
Agreed.
The oppression will continue with an attitude like that.
By phart at 05,Dec,17 13:51 other posts of phart 
The op has stated in his latest post, "meant equal in status"
Ok,that is making more sense.
My post is in reference as a example to turning a 100 pound woman and a 200 pound man loose on the rail road with sledge hammers and buckets of spikes and expecting the exact same amount of work for the exact same amount of pay. That is a example of where it is difficult if not impossible for equality.
Now to say a woman can't work on a computer just as a man or drive a truck,they can both do that job with equal ability.
By #460385 at 06,Dec,17 20:16
I'd put my wife up against that 200 pound guy swinging a sledge hammer. I'd put her up against 75% of the men in the gym. And I'd win my money Everytime.

By JustWill at 05,Dec,17 18:34 other posts of JustWill 
On the plus side:
Most of the guys here in 'Merica who have that kind of Neanderthal attitude are old and dying-off.

The generational die-off has done wonders for gay rights and interracial relationships. One can only hope it does the same for the equality of women!
By phart at 05,Dec,17 23:50 other posts of phart 
That it' ignore my statement about how can the woman and man on the railroad do the SAME WORK. Yes it was a simple example. NO ONE answers the REAL questions,they just dodge them by saying the person asking is a Neanderthal or some other name. Which means your argument must have holes in which you want to keep full of bondo .Which if it weren't for the Neanderthals,you nor I would be here. Apparently even THEY had enough sense to have some level of order and discipline in their lives. It is my understanding a Neanderthal male would select a female,if she didn't go willingly to his cave he bonked her on the head and dragged her to his cave. Then he would bring anim@ls for her to cook and make food,clothes and such. He would also protect her from enemy's. What woman of yesterday or today would not appreciate a man standing up for her? I don't know of any.

To explain a point,something that religion actually does,if you examine it provides "rules" that maintain a level of peace,consensus,and to value life.Rather you believe it or not is 1 thing,but anyone can look at it and see any religions "Bible" is a rule book of sorts. And the "rule Book" that America was designed around happened to be the Bible,which lays out man and woman.And it lays out the responsibility of each in the relationship. If I aint bad mistaken,the Koran does the same.

But why is it if a woman walks up to me and slaps me or insults me,all I can do is stand there and take it.If I say something to her,she can make a stink with lawsuits and such? You want to know why? It goes back to the same shit we are discussing.Men and women are not EQUAL. Men are taught to respect women,it is in the "rule book". If a man insults a woman there is repercussion. Women have not until recently made it a habit of insulting or harassing men.But they can get away with it scott free if they do. Men have always been expected to just "take it" from a woman.

How many men have women teased in the office and did things to intimidate them? You don't hear about it much because if a man stood up and said, This woman running for mayor insulted me 20 years ago and grabbed my ass while I was checking her oil" He would get laughed out of the county.

By the time generational die-off does alot of you any good,it will be to late for you to realize the path made for you century's ago lead somewhere.A functional home and family with chi!dren to carry on the family name and traits. When you took the left turn and decided all this wasn't good enough for you, you find no chi!dren to carry your family name,no system of family or anyone to look after when you age.Nothing.

The system of women taking care of home and men doing the work and earning the household income worked for century's, why suddenly in the past 50 years has it become so "wrong"?

For all humans to be equal,you would have to wipe religion off the face of the earth.Not just Christian,not just Hindi or Muslim, ALL of it. Because every ethic group in every country had had rules from the "rule book" of their religion and country guiding them for generations. It is not a Neanderthal attitude just here in the US, it is everywhere.

In every civilized country there is way things have been done for generations. it is going to take a long time as in century's to work it out the way your "generational dieoff" is intended to work.
By JustWill at 06,Dec,17 17:46 other posts of JustWill 
I didn't respond to your comment for two reasons:

1. The "points" you make are completely off topic and not relevant to the discussion at hand.

2. I've learned, through past experience here, that trying to have a logical discussion with you is like teaching a monkey to play the banjo. It sounds like a workable idea, but all that really comes out of it is a lot of noise that only makes sense to the monkey.
By phart at 06,Dec,17 19:32 other posts of phart 
how is it off topic?I am not just saying the 2 human types can't be equal,I am explaining why with a example.
And yes the banjo was a bit complicated,fingers just weren't up to it.

By #546082 at 06,Dec,17 20:02
Try being in labour for 40 hours, without pain meds, and then tell me women aren't strong. Try having your body sliced, without numbing, and tell me we aren't strong. Yeah, that's what I thought.
By phart at 07,Dec,17 00:51 other posts of phart 
40 hours,DAMN,

At least you responded and yep,you do have 1 up on me!

But the example I gave about the railroad spikes and sledge hammer is derived somewhat from personal exposure and experience.My job involved similar work and we would have women coming in wanting to do the work. Fine,but after a couple days swinging a sledge hammer or bush ax. Or swinging a few 40 pound post around,they left and never came back.They wanted to work,but physically could NOT do that particular job.But the only way for them to learn was to experience it.Alot of folks that want equality,can't seem to understand there are cases where it just does not work.As in slicing me to open to remove triplets!

By JustWill at 04,Dec,17 17:57 other posts of JustWill 
I realize that you created this post with good intentions in mind, and I agree that women should--in all ways--be treated as equals to men.

However, all of the "reasons" you list are actually gender stereotypes which, in fact, perpetuate the problem you wish to fix. You provide a menu of jobs, duties and behaviors that women are supposed to fulfill--according to male dominated society--but not all women conform to those concepts of the so-called "feminine ideal", nor should they.

Women are not a "gift" to "mankind". They are people, plain and simple. They were not created/evolved to be given to anyone. The fact that you note women as distinct entities outside of "mankind" (a subclass, if you will) is actually the core of the problem.

The fact that women exist as a part of the human race is reason enough for them to be entitled to equal treatment.

Period.

Also, the fact that you felt it necessary to include the part about "gazing on the naked form" only helps to undermine your point. Remember, the abuse reports you mention in the beginning stem from men viewing women as sexual objects. All the men who victimized those women would probably say that they did it because they really like naked women, too.
By #482237 at 04,Dec,17 20:05
JUSTWILL, while hardonow may have stated it in a typical male way, he did so with very good intentions,, i've noticed that you take umbrage, more with the langusge than the subject matter. You did it to me and to others. Wouldn't it have been better to say, "I realize that you created this post with good intentions in mind, and I agree that women should--in all ways--be treated as equals to men. Not all women conform to those concepts of the so-called "feminine ideal. The only thing that should matter is the content of their character. They should be equal to men always. Looking at them as sexual objects only, demean them."
That would have been a better way to support a man that seems to want to treat women as equals.
By JustWill at 04,Dec,17 20:35 other posts of JustWill 
Given that your entire comment is a critique of the way I phrased my post, it's a bit hypocritical of you to lecture me about "taking umbrage, more with the language than the subject matter",don't you think?

Essentially, we both said the same things. I was simply trying to point out WHY he was wrong in how he said what he said in the hope of helping him to do better in the future. Dealing with and saying things"in a typical male way" is a major part of the problem.

I get that you seem to have an ax to grind with me, but that's your problem, not mine.

I'll let you know when I feel I need a copy editor.
By #482237 at 04,Dec,17 20:51
If the ax is getting too sharp, let me know,,,in the meantime,,would you like some tit??? very soothing
By JustWill at 04,Dec,17 22:03 other posts of JustWill 
"Sharp" is not anywhere near the word I would use to describe what passes as "wit" from you.
Thanks for the offer of tit, but I will pass. Not really my thing and, a suspect, yours would be quite bitter and taste of vinegar and sour grapes.
By #482237 at 04,Dec,17 22:53
your loss, chupete,,,there's hundredths of men on site that would give their left nut to have them,,,
By #460385 at 05,Dec,17 01:41
Jesus lady. You're high on yourself ain't you. You're bragging about guys wanting to suck a tit. Your on a fuck site. With lonely old men. Do you really think your that special. Trust me, given the choice of your tit or any other female tit on this site. Those hundred guys are gonna take their left nut back and suck the other tit. Any female here that throws her pussy around is gonna get attention. Get over your old saggy ass. It's not even good enough for the senior center.
By #546267 at 05,Dec,17 04:23

By #482237 at 06,Dec,17 00:41
Yes, chupete, I am high on myself. If you think i get my sex here, then let me tell you the only reason i'm here is that i can relax, let my hair down, and have a good laugh at the antics of you men. My friends get a kick reading your chats and forums, but, my real life sex makes this place sadly lacking.
[deleted image]
now, chupete, i am proud of my 36DDs and if you think they are not great than baby,,,you are either blind or gay. Now there's nothing wrong with being gay,,more power to you,,it's that now i see where you are coming from. BTW this "old saggy ass" seldom throws herself around,,,i don't need to,, the guys cum to me.
And while we are on the subject,,, who elected you to be the know it all on asses,,tits,,or people???
By #460385 at 06,Dec,17 01:41
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I'll stick with my 36 C's. I don't know how you relax on this site with all the shit you talk. Desperate lonely guys will fuck a goat. And it doesn't take a gay man to be disgusted by you. If your ass was laying on the sidewalk on fire, I wouldn't stop to piss on you.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

[deleted image]
By #482237 at 06,Dec,17 02:19
first,,she's beautiful,,,,second,,,why do you **** me so much, chupete???,,,,third,,,is piss allowed in the forum??? hahaha,,
tell you what,,you dumb ass,,i'll let you make an even bigger dumb ass of yourself,, shit seems to cum out of your mouth all the time,,,too bad you can type,,,why that 36CCs stays with you is beyond me,,just keep piling it on so your buddies can see how ridiculous you are,,,
By #460385 at 06,Dec,17 02:21
Holy shit your still talking. Put one of your hundreds of guys willing to give up a left nut for you saggy ass in your mouth so you shut up.
By #482237 at 06,Dec,17 02:25
baby,,,you want me to shut up???
By #460385 at 06,Dec,17 02:26
No, please keep talking. It does you good.
By #482237 at 06,Dec,17 02:29
don't seem to do you any good

By phart at 06,Dec,17 12:36 other posts of phart 
There's a goat? Where? Not yet,there may still be a human female somewhere.

By #546267 at 05,Dec,17 04:25
Yeah, those tits were awesome... the troops coming home from Nam loved em!!
By #482237 at 06,Dec,17 00:30
[deleted image]

My Dad, Corporal Theodore T, Army Air Corp. is buried here, in the Florida National Cemeter. He served with distinction in WWII. He had 4 kids,,my oldest **** 70,, two others, 61 and 57 and i'm the baby, 49. I was a surprise,,but,,i arrived kicking in 1968. In 1973 our boys came home. Brave, dedicated, and heroes. Don't joke about our fighting men. I was 5 and would have wished i had been old enough to welcome them home. I would have given them all i had and more. The same to the men in the first Iraq war, the second and anyone fighting in the Middle East and Afganistan.
By phart at 06,Dec,17 00:40 other posts of phart 

By #546267 at 05,Dec,17 04:22
butter knife

By #497672 at 05,Dec,17 12:50
Oh Dear! I never meant to stir up such a controversy. I just wanted to express my feelings about the importance of females in the life of us all and try to show appreciation of them and the often unnoticed contributions they make to the life of us all.

Someone commented that men and women cannot be equal. I meant equal in status - I do realise the two genders do not match in all body parts.

Are the dispositions of females a result of "nurture" or "culture". I do not know. Please just let us appreciate all humans and reduce gender bias and the centuries old superiority/inferiority ideas regarding the two genders.
By phart at 05,Dec,17 13:59 other posts of phart 
Well here is something to think about.
If a man and a woman walk into a room and there is a crying baby in a crib. Who reaches for the baby first? The man is thinking,"what the heck is wrong with the ****"? The woman goes to find out.It is instinct. Some feel like a woman's urge to fight on the front lines with a rifle in battle is based on the same instinct,to protect her baby or baby's from harm.Trouble is,if she dies, the baby is without mother. NOT good.
I have never felt superior to a woman.Hell I make a mess of washing clothes,women make it a art,almost a science.
I grow a garden,but I just can't bring myself to whisper to the plants like a woman so things don't grow as well for me.
I actually prefer to deal with a woman at the autoparts store because if they can't find something I need,it pisses them off and their determination makes them work harder to find it.
By #88520 at 05,Dec,17 22:50
I'm pretty sure that your inability to wash your clothes isn't tied to your Y-chromosome Phart!
By phart at 05,Dec,17 23:56 other posts of phart 
Maby not
Nothing wrong with debates about things like this.
As long as people get along,even if they totaly disagree with each other, all leave the table understanding things differently.

Adult Discussion Forum