She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

ladies,biguysgay, can you describe somehow what its like to suck a cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #545304 at 09,Dec,17 18:06
wonder if it feels good to have a cock inside your mouth, I love getting sucked, but have nomidea what its like to suck one. does that mean I'm bi? I don't get turned on looking at a guy, I love the female body,,,,kind of confusing...//showitoff.org/enmwb1ifz1gdpic.html

Similar topics: 1.A question for the ladies.   2.Is taking DIRTY something you do?   3.YUMMY PUSSY!!   4.Describe   5.Questions for those who love to suck cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumjohn at 14,Jan,18 17:48 other posts of cumjohn 
Its nice at the beginning, but my jaws get tired of sucking dick in the long run. Thats why i prefer getting my own dick sucked.

By #545304 at 10,Dec,17 10:59
but what if I did try it, as I started I paniced or freaked out or something lol...then the guy would be pissed off and things get really weird....anyone heard of that happening?
By spermkiss at 10,Dec,17 16:46 other posts of spermkiss 
Just relax, man. Tell the guy you're about to suck that it's your first time. He WILL be charmed by that. Trust me on that, he will be charmed. He'll be kind and understanding and will help you along every step of the way.
By #545304 at 10,Dec,17 17:38
thanks for the advise, just hope that when or if it does happen that the guy is as cool as you say
By spermkiss at 10,Dec,17 19:44 other posts of spermkiss 
He will be. Again, trust me on that. Every cocksucker in the world had to have had a first time. To have an experience with a virgin (any kind of virgin) is a Major Fantasy for just about all men on earth. Isn't it for you? When you tell the man you're about to suck that you're a cocksucking virgin it will make his day. This is especially true if he's a cocksucker himself. He'll want to welcome you into the cocksucker fraternity and he'll want to make your first time really special. Isn't that the way you'd feel about a virgin?

Now to address the question of your sexuality, if I may. You're wondering if you are bi. I suppose that's a possibility, but I think it's more likely that you're straight and curious. Most straight guys are, at least to some extent. If you do suck a cock and decide you like it, you do NOT have to turn in your Straight Membership Card. There are a lot of straight guy out there who like to suck cock. I call them straight cocksuckers. How many are there? Undoubtedly millions, worldwide. I've known several in my private life.
By #545304 at 10,Dec,17 20:02
I like how you make this sound.... I thinking at least at this time that your correct about me being straight but curious. this makes sense but didn't know it was so common. you see I absolutely love the feeling of being sucked and this make me very curious about trying it, my cock is even hard now just thinking about it BUT I picture the rest of a guys body and hard on is gone and feel no attraction at all. I know the answer is a transgender, now they turn me on esp. if she is real and has boobs, well even a sexy cross dresser,but doubt one would be interested and also hard to find.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

hope I didn't offend anyone by what I said, what I am trying to say is, a hairy big rough guy in a dress don't get me hard.
By PoloFields at 11,Dec,17 01:22 other posts of PoloFields 
You're overthinking it. You do or you don't want to try, I think.
By spermkiss at 11,Dec,17 03:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, you're overthinking it. Go out there and find yourself a regular guy, not overly muscular, not overly hairy, not transgender, not a female impersonator, just a regular guy like you see on the street every day. Then drop to you knees, open his fly, get out his dick and suck.

By JustWill at 09,Dec,17 18:54 other posts of JustWill 
It would be like trying to describe what it's like to eat apple pie. I LOVE apple pie and am really good with words, but the only way you're ever going to truly understand how great it is is to try a slice for yourself.
By #545304 at 09,Dec,17 19:31
ya know I would probably try it if the situation was right

By PoloFields at 09,Dec,17 22:44 other posts of PoloFields 
What JustWill said. Go out and do it. Some things have to be experienced and can't be captured in words. Maybe at a place they have glory holes?

By #281008 at 09,Dec,17 22:42
just do it then u will know

By #545304 at 09,Dec,17 18:08

Adult Discussion Forum