Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Advice for my wife's first threesome people.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #543249 at 31,May,18 22:17
Friend or stranger? Bigger or smaller? Help

Similar topics: 1.I wanna fuck my wife and her friend   2.Wife with a bigger man?   3.First DP "words of advice please and info please"   4.Looking for threesome for my hot wife.. big cocks only!   5.First threesome with wife advice  

New Comment

Comments:
By #121361 at 01,Jun,18 05:08
[deleted image]

By kebmo at 01,Jun,18 00:56 other posts of kebmo 
STRANGER!!! Do NOT get involved like this with a friend. So many things could go bad. First of all you'll have to ask him so a friend might say no but tell all her other friends about it. He might fall in love with her. Your privacy is NOT safe with a friend.

A good friend of mine got involved in a threesome with his wife and a female neighbour. It was great for a couple of months but it all went bad and my friend and his wife ended up moving because the other girl turned into such a cunt and told all the neighbours because she had emotional feelings for him and she wanted to break up their marriage etc. etc. etc. ALL BAD!!

Make sure you meet him for coffee or a drink before hand with the agreement that any of the three of you can say no thanks at any time and it won't go through. Personal comfort is important for all three of you.

Absolutely let her pick him and his cock size. Just go along for the ride. If I didn't live 1000 miles away I'd offer to help you out but I don't see any problems finding a bi guy to help you out.

By #556372 at 31,May,18 22:19
Let her pick

Adult Discussion Forum