Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Electro Stimulation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by 2nice at 07,Jun,18 13:14  other posts of 2nice
I recently purchased an estim machine. I’ve been curious about the experience of electro stimulation for some time, so I thought I’d give it a go. While the sensation is intense AND enjoyable, I haven’t managed to reach orgasm with that stimulation alone. I’ve only used the machine a couple times now. I suppose in time I’ll figure out the electrode placement and intensity settings that best work for me. Overall I am pleased with the unit. It appears to be very powerful and I’m doubtful I could handle the sensation at the most powerful setting.

I’m curious to hear from other experienced users, how has your experience been with electro stimulation?

Similar topics: 1.anal stimulation   2.Do you like electro cock stimulation   3.ELECTRO BDSM   4.anal stimulation   5.Electro stimulation  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumonme1 at 15,Mar,19 13:52 other posts of cumonme1 
I would like to try it

By #463848 at 13,Mar,19 09:36
Never had access to an estim but my Hitachi wand gives me some nice thrills and used well it can go on for a long time

By #522791 at 12,Mar,19 11:32
It’s fucking awesome

By littleman004 at 12,Mar,19 11:31 other posts of littleman004 
Where would you buy it from,on line ? cause it does look fun.

By massco at 10,Mar,19 20:46 other posts of massco 
I have had several HFO. Takes hours sometimes best for me both A and B positives on head and negatives below balls.

By #578610 at 10,Mar,19 16:21
On Frankenstein's monster they attached the electrodes near his head. I guess we know where your brain is at.

By jt36013 at 03,Jul,18 11:20 other posts of jt36013 
I was the same as you 2nice. I saw a video of a guy using one and he shot without ever touching his cock. So, I ordered one and tried it. I didn't have the same experience. It was pretty stimulating, no doubt, but no orgasm from it. I came to the conclusion that either I have the wrong electrodes, placement or unit. I bought a better and more highly rated unit, but still unsatisfied. Like you I was hoping for some advise. I went on to get the urethral sound probe, as well as an anal probe. The probe sound worked the best, but still left much to desire. The anal probe. All I can say is WOW. First, I had some trouble inserting. It is quite large, and I'm not very accustomed to things in there. But when I turned it on. Very intense and actually quite pleasing, but alas, no orgasm except for the JO that went with it. The urethral probe sound probably did the most for me. Not as intense as the anal probe, but still pleasurable. I play around with urethral sounds and cum thru plugs, so I kind of liked that. So, in conclusion. I'm not overly impressed, but would like some advise, help or tips from someone more experienced.
By 2nice at 03,Jul,18 11:59 other posts of 2nice 
Thank you for your response, jt36013. Like you I’ve been thinking different electrodes and placement. I’ve never sounded before, but I’ve been considering it. Judging by your experience though, the experience wasn’t much different.
By jt36013 at 03,Jul,18 12:27 other posts of jt36013 
Yes, I haven't done much more with the electrostim, at least until i learn more about it. Maybe thats all it is. I hope not. Sounding is fun. I don't go extreme with it though. I'm happy with the 3rd size up. Sometimes I use the urethral plugs to JO with or leave them in for awhile. You need to use the hollow ones for that. Cleanliness is important though. Don't want any UTI's.
By 2nice at 03,Jul,18 13:21 other posts of 2nice 
Is the sensation much different when you orgasm?
By jt36013 at 03,Jul,18 16:38 other posts of jt36013 
Not so much when you orgasm. But, when you have it in. Kind of hard to describe. Kind of like the feeling your IN your DICK when you are peeing. I dont me an it feels like you are peeing all the time, just the sensation pee flowing thru your dick probably doesn't make sense.
By 2nice at 03,Jul,18 17:02 other posts of 2nice 
Well, I’ll just have to try it then.

By #543877 at 09,Mar,19 17:05
Stick one of the electrodes deep in your car as far as she can comfortably push it

By #543877 at 09,Mar,19 17:04
Heat up one of the electrodes,hit with a lighter smooth out edges Wi****wn the cord Sterile. Dip in Vaseline and insert into penis feeding it down as far as you can get it to go comfortably. Attached is your sticky electrode batch to the head of your cock and have fun but be careful!

By spermkiss at 07,Jun,18 14:39 other posts of spermkiss 
As Kraftwerk said in one of their songs "Welcome to the Machine".
By #532695 at 04,Jul,18 02:46
So did Pink Floyd.

By #121361 at 09,Jun,18 20:37
[deleted image]
By 2nice at 09,Jun,18 23:02 other posts of 2nice 
Nice!

By #559090 at 08,Jun,18 00:24
I am electronic technician and built my own, just Love the feel of current running through my cock!
By 2nice at 08,Jun,18 13:54 other posts of 2nice 
There’s nothing quite like it for sure.
By #559090 at 08,Jun,18 15:59
Makes me Cum Hard when i turn it up!
By 2nice at 08,Jun,18 17:01 other posts of 2nice 
What sort of electrodes do you use?

Adult Discussion Forum