Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Pre Paid Cards

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by soharditspurple at 11,Jul,18 01:24  other posts of soharditspurple
I bought a pre paid visa at the market to up my membership but can't get SegPay to accept it. Anyone else having this problem?

Similar topics: 1.ever paid for sex with male or female   2.Due to high server load you cannot view this page????   3.Greeting cards!! _ comment please!   4.A Note To Steffi   5.democrats refused to vote on relief bill unless $25 million was secured for house paychecks  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 11,Jul,18 17:11 other posts of admin 
You can use prepaid cards at most merchants on Internet, including SegPay. I can see that people here successfully use prepaid cards.

Personally, I did not use anything but prepaid cards during past 10 years on Internet. I don't like paying with my real cards. And in most cases they work, though sometimes there can be problems. But it happens with real cards too.

However, some cards have restricted functionality, it's up to the issuer. Some can be limited to local payments only, that is usually mentioned at the sale point. Couple of times I was sold cards that did not work at all. In such cases the sellers replaced them for me with other cards that worked.

You can ask SegPay directly about why they can't charge your card since only they can know that for sure, their support contacts are on this page only registered users can see external links
By soharditspurple at 13,Jul,18 01:45 other posts of soharditspurple 
Thank you admin, I will do that. And thanks for a great site

By kebmo at 11,Jul,18 08:54 other posts of kebmo 
Have you activated it? You probably need to go on line to the issuer's web site to activate it. If you've done that, there should be a method to check the balance on line.
When you buy such a card there is an uploading fee so if you buy a $20 card, there might be a $3 fee leaving you with $17
If the balance is good it should work. If it doesn't, try using it somewhere else for a small purchase. You could also call the 800# on the back of it for help.
By soharditspurple at 11,Jul,18 13:34 other posts of soharditspurple 
Thanks for the reply. Card was activated at purchase, fee added. Card has a cvt code and expiration date. I'm thinking its a name/zip code thing.
By kebmo at 11,Jul,18 13:51 other posts of kebmo 
Oh yes, it MUST have your name and address associated with it to use it for anything on line. Sorry, I knew that but forgot to mention it.
By soharditspurple at 11,Jul,18 16:20 other posts of soharditspurple 
Then maybe the big blue banner saying you can use these types of cards should be taken down. Damn thing had an $8.00 activation fee!
By kebmo at 11,Jul,18 20:35 other posts of kebmo 
Did you get asked for your name and address? If so maybe all is not lost yet. Try it again in a day or so if you were.

By eduard99 at 11,Jul,18 08:21 other posts of eduard99 
I never tried that. THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE!
By #556372 at 11,Jul,18 14:12
you get what you pay for it!!!!

Adult Discussion Forum