Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Question on boxers.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #559941 at 07,Aug,18 20:22
How do I keep my dick from falling out through the hole.. When my dick keeps falling out by accident is this indecent exposure?..And what happens when my dick falls out when wearing shorts?
how is it indecent when it slips out and everyone is looking at it?

Similar topics: 1.Boxers or briefs   2.What Knd of underwear do you wear?   3.BOXERS - for young guys   4.Boxers or Boxer Briefs?   5.boxers  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 10,Aug,18 13:33 other posts of pifad 
Boxer briefs

By #551226 at 09,Aug,18 20:32
Mike Tyson was the greatest ever until he got into trouble..just my opinion.

By #435701 at 09,Aug,18 18:09
Guess that means you are a 'shower'? As well as being just a dreamer?

By spermkiss at 07,Aug,18 20:38 other posts of spermkiss 
The best advice is you shouldn't worry about your dick falling out. Ever. From any kind of underpants, from any kind of swimwear, from any shorts. "Accidental" exposure when one sits, stoops or squats is one of the real joys of being a man. This is why a man should NEVER wear underpants with short pants.
By #559941 at 07,Aug,18 20:50
So with that said,, you wear pants to conform to the law but if it is showing it is ok because it is an accident and if people want to look it is free game for all...
By spermkiss at 08,Aug,18 19:40 other posts of spermkiss 
I hope you realize that I was engaging in more than a little hyperbole in my comment.

But not entirely. I lived for many years in San Francisco where men let their dicks hang out all the time. Until a few years ago public nudity was not **** there. Men would walk the streets totally nude. Believe it or not, but there is no statewide law against nudity in California. Some cities had laws but until recently San Francisco did not. But now it does. The legislator who proposed the anti nudity law was -- wait for it -- Scott Wiener.

Nudity, however, is still very much tolerated there. It's a non-issue at certain special occasions such as street fairs, the Bay-To-Breakers foot race and the Gay Freedom Day Parade. And even on other occasions about all the police will do is tell the person to cover up. There are rarely arrests.
--------------------------------------- added after 108 minutes

the censored word is ill-egal.

Adult Discussion Forum