Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Looking for dick-pics for a new boardgame

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #566503 at 04,Sep,18 17:04
You want your dick to be famous?

I am looking for dick-pics. for a new (upcoming) board game expecting to be distributed all over the world (by time). So, if you want your dick to be become famous, this is a great chance for you:-)

I am looking for several different dick-pics for a new up-coming boardgame (played like picture lottery). Your dick can be small, big, straight, white, black, yellow, curvy, pierced, tattooed etc.- and it can be tired or happy! I am looking for all kinds of dicks, and every dick has a chance to become a part of the game😊

To become part of the game - and make your dick a star - do as follows:
1) Take a foto of your dick. The photo should only show your dick and balls - not your face and/or body. The photo must show your dick mostly from the front - a little from the side. The photo must be in a good quality (clear and good light).
2) Send the photo to: genitalroyale@hotmail.com no later than sep. 21.th. 2018.

Please be aware, that sending the photo means that you accept your dick-pic. to be used in the game.

I will select the most suitable photos from all the received photos. If your dick-pic. gets selected, you will - if you want to - receive a free game, when it is done. If you want to receive the game, please note your name and address in the email.

I am very much looking forward seeing all you lovely dick-picks.

Best regards
A.