She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Silent Orgasms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #463848 at 22,Sep,18 11:17
I know that many people, both male and female make sounds when they orgasm. I am not sure if that is automatic or done for show.

As a boy, I never made any sounds when wanking; possibly because I didn't want anyone to know I was doing it.

As an adult I haven't normally made any sounds when doing solo wanking; I just take pleasure from the feeling of getting there and feeling the joy of that last thirty seconds. Even when fucking, I don't remember making a verbal occasion of my orgasm; although most of the females I have been with have done so. Do females have a stronger sensation at orgasm? With one particular female I used to wonder if she would bring the paint off the ceiling!

Similar topics: 1.Silent banning from the chat room   2.Orgasm strength and noise? Is there are a relevance?   3.multiple orgasms   4.Anal orgasms   5.Ruined Orgasm  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumcouplessa at 26,Apr,23 03:37 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. I've always been rather quiet when I cum. Wifey on the other hand likes to inform everyone in our street that she's having a good time 🤣🤣. It's easy to tell the intensity of her orgasm simply by the noise she makes.

By #662360 at 24,Apr,23 19:00
When I first started masturbating in my teens my bed rattled and squeaked noisily as I pumped my cock. I was worried my parents would hear and guess what I was doing. One day I overheard my mother say to my father “he did something in bed last night” and I knew I’d been heard. I soon learned how to suppress my creaking bed! When I left home for university I knew everyone around me in my boys hall of residence was wanking so I just let rip with my orgasm grunts.

By #568737 at 03,Oct,18 22:00
I usually grunt involuntarily when I cum, whether I’m masturbating or fucking my woman. On occasions when I’m fucking I cry out her name.

By biggripper1 at 24,Sep,18 23:23 other posts of biggripper1 
I am usually quiet when I jack myself off. If someone else does it for me I shake and am fairly noisy as orgasm can be intense. Totally prefer being jacked.

By #542930 at 22,Sep,18 11:41
Yes I usually did not have a choice when I had an orgasm as it was so powerful I did make a noise even when I just wanked myself .Making some noise (even suppressing it as much as I could) was part of the enjoyment of sex & still like the feeling.

Adult Discussion Forum