Recent Posts of member cumcouplessa

By cumcouplessa at 24,Feb,20 14:35
Hubby here, I firmly believe its all about hygeine. I love licking wifeys pussy, and enjoy licking her butthole too. Both holes always smell and taste awesome when we do this. She clearly knows whats coming, and prepares herself for the occasion. The same should apply to a guy. If you know theres a chance someone is going to be eating your butt, make sure its clean. I wash my cock long before wifey or anyone else goes down to suck it.

By cumcouplessa at 16,Feb,20 22:59
The best sex ever! Hubby loves a nice hard cock just as much as I do, which realy helps a lot as I dont feel awkward. The only problem is finding the right guy.

By cumcouplessa at 18,Jan,20 21:01
Hubby here. Wifey and I have had our fair share of mmf. To be honest, having only one extra person in our bed can be very intimate if we both realy like the guy and he likes us and this intimacy is what makes it special to us. Tried group sex once, and it just wasn't the same as it lacked any form of intimacy and neither of us were relaxed. She didn't even cum once. With the right guy, we can realy get into the right mood and she'll cum multiple times with both of us guys.

By cumcouplessa at 16,Jan,20 23:12
Depends. If the neighbour is hot and I caught him before he finished, I'd most likely invite him over to finish off in the privacy of my bedroom.

By cumcouplessa at 16,Jan,20 13:29
Hubby here. I'm neither straight OR gay lol. I'm bi. Love both cock and pussy and honestly think I'm getting the best of both worlds. Why settle for one or the other??? I enjoy both. Makes for a great sex life 👍

By cumcouplessa at 11,Jan,20 22:46
Hubby here. I love low hangers. So nice to rub and gently squeeze them when giving a guy a blowjob.

By cumcouplessa at 05,Jan,20 23:04
Hubby here. I'm thankful that I have a gorgeous wife who understands my lust for cock. Howevere, much as I love cock, I'd be very, very thankful if I could spend a naughty weekend away, with you Lix . I been perving over you since I joined this site lol, wifey doesnt mind, but she not overly keen on mff. She's very much a cock lover too. Just something about you, makes me Sooooooooo very horny?

By cumcouplessa at 25,Dec,19 23:56
A nice smooth shiny head, and an upward curve is a huge plus for both of us.

By cumcouplessa at 25,Dec,19 23:52
Size has never been an issue for us. A willing cock is always a welcome cock. We've shared big as well as tiny cocks over the years, and always had lots of fun. Hubby isnt big, and if the guy we sharing is small or average than they can double penetrate. If the guy is huge, then hubby can only use his tongue. Either way, its enjoyed by all. Some of our best fun has been with a small guy. He clearly was eager to please

By cumcouplessa at 14,Dec,19 23:36
MMF 3'somes. Definatelly our favourite. Maybe double penetration if the guy isnt too big. And he must be bi .

By cumcouplessa at 09,Dec,19 23:02
I absolutelly love watching cum video's. Watching guys masturbate till they cum just makes me all tingly inside. Hubby enjoys watching them too, but probably not as much as me.

By cumcouplessa at 09,Dec,19 22:53
Hubby here. Whenever we have a mmf, I always clean wifey afterwards. Nothing beats eating her after a guy has filled her. Her pussy is usually all wet, creamy and swolen. The taste of cum, mixed with her juices is mind blowing.

By cumcouplessa at 04,Dec,19 11:54
Hubby here. My lovely wife knows how much I love cock and the best is when I can share with her. We both crave sucking dick and are pretty open about it. I also love licking pussy, but dont think she's OVERLY keen to share in this experience as she isn't THAT keen to eat pussy herself. However, she isnt jelous and wouldn't have a problem watching. I also love rimming, but have only rimmed her. And yes, it drives her wild.

By cumcouplessa at 20,Nov,19 12:03
Hubby here. Many years back, I had a wank/suck buddy who had an enormous head. The head was so big when hard, that if you never got it back prior to erection, then you realy struggled with the foreskin. I always wanted him to service wifey, but this was before she started swinging. I would have loved to watch his huge head spread her lips wide open.

By cumcouplessa at 20,Nov,19 11:56
Hubby here. Hell yes, I simply love to watch a guy cuming. Obviously its easier watching a video than in real life because in real life its hard to watch without touching. Watching a nice hard cock spray cum is a huge turn on, and I always end up stroking.

By cumcouplessa at 17,Nov,19 22:33

By cumcouplessa at 17,Nov,19 10:39
Hubby here. I'd wish to spend a weekend with member "call me baby"

By cumcouplessa at 06,Nov,19 12:36
Hubby here. NOTHING on earth compares to your first swallow! I remember my first time like it was yesterday, and have craved swallowing cum ever since. However, nothing will beat that first time. The un-certainty? Can I handle it? Do I gulp or just swallow normally? I think instinct just kicks in, and we learn how to be a good cock sucker

By cumcouplessa at 06,Nov,19 12:31
Hubby here. Fuck, I cannot imagine wanking a guys cock. Instinct would force my head down and my lips would engulf his cock. No way I have the willpower to hold back? I love cock WAY too much

By cumcouplessa at 06,Nov,19 12:27
Hubby here, I have tried SO many times? Only managed once (when I was drunk). I crave other guys cum, but just cant swallow mine for some reason.

By cumcouplessa at 06,Nov,19 12:24
Hubby here, I am TOTALLY addicted to sucking cock. However. I do insist the guy gives me his load. For me, that is the ultimate turn on

By cumcouplessa at 06,Nov,19 12:19
Hubby here. I always make my point CLEAR. If you're not prepared to cum in my mouth, rather move on and dont expect me to suck your cock. Not that I dont enjoy sucking, but fuck it! I want my reward, and honestly speaking, its your cum I want. Since my first taste many years ago, I'm hooked

By cumcouplessa at 06,Nov,19 12:14
Hubby here. I'm not too well experienced in glory hole sucking, but fail to see why even suck the guys cock if you not going to swallow? For me, his cum is my reward for a job well done? If and when I suck cock, the dude BETTER be prepared to feed me, or else I may just bite it off!

By cumcouplessa at 06,Nov,19 12:09
Hubby here, this is my BIGGEST fantasy

By cumcouplessa at 26,Oct,19 09:16
Hubby here. I absolutelly CRAVE rimming wifey, she has the cutest little butthole ever. Sometimes she complains that it hurts though, because I literally get SO into it, I try suck it

By cumcouplessa at 26,Oct,19 09:10
Hubby here. I absolutelly adore wifey's pussy, and can lick it till my mouth actually gets sore. However, sometimes I just CRAVE her butt, and can lick and fuck it till we are both properly spent. Have to say, its an awesome change. She keeps herself extremely clean and can have multiple orgasms whilst I'm inside there.

By cumcouplessa at 24,Oct,19 00:00
Hard with an upwards curve does the trick for both of us

By cumcouplessa at 23,Oct,19 15:44
Hubby here, I would SO love to join you 😍😍😍

By cumcouplessa at 17,Oct,19 23:33
Hubby here, nothing turns me on more than watching wifey having sex with another guy. Most times I do get involved, but on a few occasions have simply sat back and enjoyed the show. Sloppy seconds can be a HUGE turn on when her pussy is all hot, wet and full of cum.

By cumcouplessa at 14,Oct,19 13:00
Hubby here. Hey Lix, your cake would be JUST AMAZING, shaved, waxed or bushy as hell. What ever "IT" is, you have "IT". I personally would be honoured just to kiss your gorgeous little cookie, no matter the hair style ❤❤

By cumcouplessa at 11,Oct,19 12:51

By cumcouplessa at 09,Oct,19 13:11
Hubby here. There is NOTHING hotter than a lady with curves. Damb, but the chick in the pic looks SOoooooooooooo hot .

By cumcouplessa at 09,Oct,19 12:34
Hubby here, have never got around to eating her after "I" been riding, but cannot resist eating after she's been with another guy. It just HAS to be the perfect way to eat cum

By cumcouplessa at 25,Sep,19 14:10
We both love cock. Especially hard, upcurved cock. Seeing them and fantasizing makes us both horny as hell. Also hoping to eventually make contact for a 3'some? Who knows what the future holds? Just like the lottery, if you have a ticket, you have a chance?

By cumcouplessa at 21,Sep,19 08:12
Hubby here, I love eating wifeys pussy when she's just been fucked. Its usually all swolen and tender, and OH MY HAT, tastes SO lovely, dripping with her and his juices mixed. Cannot think of anything I crave more.

By cumcouplessa at 21,Sep,19 08:03
Hubby here. Never eaten my own cum out of wife's pussy, but have eaten plenty of other guys cum out of her. This is my favourite part of a 3'some, and I always let the other guy nut first.

By cumcouplessa at 17,Sep,19 23:30
Would have to say that our craving to find suitable partners for mmf fun brought us here. Hasnt been very successfull in that area, but has always been fun. We both enjoy perving over all the lovely cock and pussy pics, and get a huge turn on from the cum video's.

By cumcouplessa at 11,Sep,19 00:27
Hubby here. I'm emotionally attracted to women, hence I'm married, but have craved sucking cock for as long as I can remember. No-one ever forced cock on me, so I must have been born this way? Luckily my wife understands, and we've had loads of fun sharing cock over the years.

By cumcouplessa at 02,Sep,19 23:26
Hubby here. Best doggy style is when there's another guy at the bottom, licking her clit and your shaft as it goes in and out.

By cumcouplessa at 30,Aug,19 00:14
I would check to make sure hubby is asleep (no way I'm sharing that gorgeous cock), then I'd quietly climb on top of you, and ride you slowly till you cum deep inside me. Then I'd wake hubby up and let him lick me clean

By cumcouplessa at 14,Aug,19 21:37
Hubby here. Actually cannot remember when last I had sex with wifey and never ate her first. I find that eating both her pussy and butt is what REALY gets me going, and makes her so wet aswell, that sex isnt the same without it.

By cumcouplessa at 10,Aug,19 00:20
Any and all are beautiful in their own way, however a nice hard upcurved cock is a bonus for both of us.

By cumcouplessa at 04,Aug,19 03:52
Hubby here. Not sure of age, but was young, in junior school. Loved it ever since and never hid the fact from my wife. We have sucked many guys off together. She loves it just as much as me. Some couples garden, some camp, some cycle.... we suck cock

By cumcouplessa at 27,Jul,19 00:10
We enjoy kinky, mmf 3'some sex and love to share a nice hard cock. Our friends would freak out if they ever found out

By cumcouplessa at 26,Jul,19 23:45
Hubby here. I will suck cock at every opportunity. Unfortunatelly, its hard to find willing participants around here. Wifey doesnt have a problem with that, and will join if she can. I just wish there was more around?

By cumcouplessa at 12,Jul,19 00:04
To be honest, too long OR thick can hurt, so I prefer them an average sort of size. Unless I've been drinking, then sometimes I like to have my fanny torn to shreds but I do suffer the next day. All in all, if a guy knows what he is doing, and knows how to use his tongue too, he realy doesnt need to be very big to make me cum.

By cumcouplessa at 30,May,19 20:19
Not nearly as many as we would have liked

By cumcouplessa at 20,May,19 23:51
Hubby here, I dont believe being high makes you bi, but fully agree it lowers your inhibitions, and gives you the courage required to fully enjoy bi sex.

By cumcouplessa at 20,May,19 23:22
Damb, I nearly forgot. CUM VIDEOS! We both love watching guys cum. HUGE turn on.

By cumcouplessa at 20,May,19 23:18
Hard, up-curved cock does it for both of us. Also, hubby has a thing for bbw women with large labia. Wife loves the company and attention of more than one guy.