Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Castration

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #571299 at 05,Nov,18 04:18
Is anyone here into castration? ie testicles removed

Similar topics: 1.castration   2.PLEASE suggest some ideas   3.Anyone interested in castration?   4.SUBS, CASTRATION, HUMILIATION   5.CASTRATION  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dalecash at 07,Nov,18 00:25 other posts of Dalecash 
Certainly not for me, I’m quite attached to my balls.
By leopoldij at 07,Nov,18 11:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Moreover, your balls are attached to you.
By phart at 07,Nov,18 22:28 other posts of phart 
As I mentioned in a another thread I damn near lost mine unwillingly. NO way in hell is somebody gonna cut my gonads off if I have a breath in my body to fight them.
Sometimes when I look back on the heartache my girlfreind caused me,I would have been better off not having any nuts.

It would tend to calm us down and keep us mellowed out and easy to deal with as we would not have any "drive" to get frisky.

By #559941 at 06,Nov,18 17:47
Is this like committing suicide but don't have the courage to do it?
By #551147 at 06,Nov,18 18:26
There was a member around here that described how he got the Doctors to remove his testicles, because they refused to do it. He injected pure alchohol into them until they were so severely damaged that they HAD to be removed. Then! If that wasn't fuckin sick enough... He split his cock open by slicing it, almost filleting it down his urine/semen canal. It was just ONE of the most disgusting, disturbing things I've seen on this site. But! To each's own, right?
By #559941 at 06,Nov,18 20:50
Comparison for people that are males that want to be females by having sex change operations. Same procedure. You get castrated and get injected with estrogen. Some people refuse to accept their identity so they divert to what they believe is their true image..
By #551147 at 06,Nov,18 21:45
That's fine! I have NOTHING to say about anyone that believes or wants to do that to themselves, with the hell of medical professionals, But! The one I described to you above simply was mutilating himself and wanting others approval. He actually had a number of people that approved and inquired more of how to do it to themselves... 🤯🤯🤯
By #559941 at 06,Nov,18 22:51
Are you sure he was telling the truth?.. the site is 99% fakes meaning only 200 are real in theory.. The trend is now that people are actually making fakes then creating a chat-room while logging in to have cybersex with the fake even though it is controlled by the same person...To me that is fucked up...And if you look up the I.P. addresses on these idiots you may find out it is at the same location..
You also have people on here talking about how they fucked their mother after she passed away keeping her in the closet for a quicky... This is a sick fucked up world and this site is just an added piece of evidence to show the human race is in great peril...

By leopoldij at 05,Nov,18 08:15 other posts of leopoldij 
And then what? Then it's OVER dude.
OVER.
I guess this, very simple fact, is hard for some people to understand.
By #569341 at 05,Nov,18 08:21
Agreed, Leo - unless something is wrong with one/both of them that threatens your life. Why?!
By leopoldij at 05,Nov,18 08:34 other posts of leopoldij 
It's So sick.
It's So sad.
By #569341 at 05,Nov,18 08:36
Troll, Leo
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

The poster, Leo...the poster
By leopoldij at 05,Nov,18 11:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Me? Why does my sincere (and concerned) opinion make me a troll?
By #551147 at 05,Nov,18 11:50
Not you knucklehead! He's saying the Author of this thread is most likely a Troll... I think I agree 😉
By #568769 at 06,Nov,18 17:40
He likely is...or not. There ARE people ACTUALLY into this! Sad as this sounds, one can think of the most despicable and horrible things a 'human' could do...and it's BEEN done.

By #571299 at 06,Nov,18 02:26
none of you like japanese shemales or submissive guys? only hairy man dicks?

By #551147 at 05,Nov,18 08:58
I shudder to think... 😐

Adult Discussion Forum