Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Could you be intimate with someone that has bad breath or body odor?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #487013 at 30,Dec,18 17:56
I'm wondering if there is anyone that has been able to be intimate with a person that has bad breath or body odor? If so how were you able to get past it? And for bad breath or odor I find it a turn off but there are those that have conditions such as chronic halitosis or medical conditions.

My boyfriends a smoker and it drives me nuts. Thankfully he doesn't have that cling to his clothes smell, but I refuse to kiss him after he's had a cigarette. I make him brush his teeth and gargle.

Similar topics: 1.Effects of SYD/SYC   2.Does cum stay on your breath?   3.What makes you instantly horny   4.I came a different way   5.Juicy Fruit  

New Comment

Comments:
By #551226 at 04,Jan,19 00:41
No, if someone stinks in any way ... IM OUT !
By #551147 at 04,Jan,19 01:10
Agreed 100%
By #275407 at 04,Jan,19 01:11
Mee three

By #372661 at 04,Jan,19 01:03
Bad breath or body odors, as opposed to the natural scent, are a total deal breaker. I remember discussing this with my wife before being married she mentioned something about not liking whiskey breath. I replied that I was more of a gin drinker.

By bella! at 30,Dec,18 18:27 other posts of bella! 
Many years ago, I dated a man that was handsome, kind and sweet to a fault however he did not have good oral hygiene. Of course I did not want to insult or hurt his feelings so I would suggest and say things like I was attracted to his smile (which I was) and how important it was to maintain that. Basically I was my way of saying something about the breath and condition of his teeth.

It worked and although he feared dentists, he made dental appointments. At the appointment I attended, his dentist seemed to be a "no frills" kinda doctor. As I sat in the waiting room, the phone rang and the doctor ran back and forth to answer. On our way home, I asked Joe if the doctor changed his gloves before he continued with the dental procedure and the response was "no".

By Dong69 at 30,Dec,18 18:13 other posts of Dong69 
Way i look at it, my girl akways looks absolutely sexy hot for me, and always makes sure she is shaven and smells good. So in return i make sure i am the same for her, its just being respectful!!!

By Dong69 at 30,Dec,18 18:05 other posts of Dong69 
I feel you girl, i love a clean smelling lady!!

Adult Discussion Forum