Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

DUSTY SPRINGFIELD, 20 YEARS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 02,Mar,19 10:35  other posts of routemaster
Today, unbelievably, it is 20 YEARS since the great singer Dusty Springfield passed away, aged only 59. Seems like only five minutes ago. What a singer she was! My favourite is her goose-pimpling rendition of the Carole King song "Goin' Back", also "I Close My Eyes and Count to Ten", her glorious rendition of the Randy Newman song "I Think It's Gonna Rain Today" and who can forget her sensational number 1 hit from 1966, "You Don't Have To Say You Love Me"? The list is endless. Another lovely lady who left us far too soon. R.I.P. Dusty

Similar topics: 1.DUSTY SPRINGFIELD - 16 YEARS   2.PATSY CLINE - 52 YEARS   3.OMG, CILLA BLACK DIES AT 72   4.OH NO! JUDITH DURHAM HAS DIED   5.DUSTY SPRINGFIELD, 25 YEARS  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 02,Mar,19 10:54
I met Dusty a few times and I have some large B/W prints o fher which I shot during a rehearsal for the TV prog 'Ready, Steady, Go!' She was an odd character and of course, 'packaged' as a pop star so it was difficult to see the real person. However, the things I remember most for some reason are her extreme short sightedness and her always attendant black girl-friend. When the cameras stopped rolling an aide would run up to Dusty and place a large pair of red framed specs with big telly shaped lenses on her face. these were about half an inch thick like the bottoms of milk bottles and changed her face entirely so her minders were very careful to never let her be seen wearing them as they pretty much destroyed her image.....
By #545732 at 02,Mar,19 10:59
Wow, you met her? I would love to have met her. I've always imagined getting the chance to record with her too.
By #6568 at 02,Mar,19 11:08
......Well please take my tip that it's much better to keep her in your head the way you have imagined her because, as with many of the 60's pop icons, the reality rarely did justice to the image....

Dusty was 'ok' and very professional to deal with, but did'nt really 'do' other people and was a committed lesbian (no probs with that in my book, but very uninterested in men)
By routemaster at 02,Mar,19 11:25 other posts of routemaster 
Dusty's private life was her own business. The main thing is she has left us a wonderful legacy of some of the most beautiful songs and sung so beautifully too that she and they will last forever.

By #545732 at 02,Mar,19 10:45
Aww mate, I adore Dusty. Her version of "The Look Of Love" is just beautiful. She sings it as if she's beside you and singing it softly in your ear with love. Tears welling up in my eyes as I'm typing this too
By routemaster at 02,Mar,19 11:23 other posts of routemaster 
Oh yes, that is FANTASTIC, just about the sexiest song on the planet and Dusty does it full justice, as she would. I've come out in goose bumps just thinking about it.

Adult Discussion Forum