Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

DUSTY SPRINGFIELD, 25 YEARS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 02,Mar,24 08:00  other posts of routemaster
Hi all, seems like only last week that we heard the sad news of the passing of Dusty Springfield but today marks the 25th "anniversary", if it can be called that, of her loss at the tragically young age of 59. She was by far the best of that group of British girl singers who emerged in the 1960s and certainly had a way with a song, belting out rock, pop, R & B and more plaintive ballads with aplomb. I can remember her when she was in The Springfields trio in the early 60s with her brother Tom (a great songwriter) and a guy named Mike Hurst, their "Island of Dreams", one of Tom's songs, is one of their best. Among my later favourites are "Goin' Back" (composed by Carole King), "All I See Is You" and "I Close My Eyes and Count to Ten" and who can forget her spine-tingling version of the Randy Newman song "I Think It's Gonna Rain Today", for which her divine voice was so well-suited? After a bit of a lean period in the 70s, she made a great comeback in the late 80s and 90s, including teaming up with the Pet Shop Boys. Please take a moment or two to remember this great singer today. Thanks. Luv RM xxxxx