Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Do you really sleep when you sleep with someone?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #545468 at 24,Mar,19 03:09
This is not meant to be a bragging opportunity. When you decide to spend the night with your lover / boyfriend, how much sleep do you actually get? I am curious about other people's experiences.

Similar topics: 1.18-25 Year Old Guys!   2.Ejaculation during sleep   3.Ejaculation during sleep   4.Do you sleep in panties   5.sleep sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By Gntlmn at 08,Jun,22 12:06 other posts of Gntlmn 
There's NO way I can sleep if a woman shares my bed. She'll pass out from multiple orgasms, but my cock won't let me fall asleep.

By #667453 at 07,Jun,22 13:26
I enjoy sleeping with another guy. I hope he can put up with my snoring 😰

By nekekal at 30,Mar,19 16:44 other posts of nekekal 
Unfortunately, I always get some sleep. I really cannot fuck all night. And i never found a woman who could either.

I mean, you start out fucking and sucking, but then an orgasm happens. You get a snuggle or two, and try as you might to get a fire lit so you can fuck her again, its clear she doesnt want to. Even if sucessfull on round 2, it cannot last that long. Then she stretches, goes to sleep holding your cock, and you have no choice but to follow.

With any luck you might get a good morning blowjob, or a breakfast fuck, but sleep has happened.
By #545468 at 03,Apr,19 02:56
I can understand that but I am talking about two horny and nude guys spending the night together. In my experience we fuck, pillow talk, fuck or suck again, and maybe fall asleep ... Until someone gets hard. Rince and repeat.

By #545468 at 03,Apr,19 02:59
I too cannot fuck all night. As great as that would be, you sure pay the price the next day. Fine for a one night stand but is it sustainable in a longer relationship?

Adult Discussion Forum