Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Anal Pleasures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5846 at 16,Mar,09 23:11
Hey,

just wondering what you use to stimulate anal pleasure.
toys, fruit or vegtables, bottles???

what lubes to you use to insert objects up your arse???

and tell, is it the fact the something is up your arse that gets u hot and horny or is it the pain the comes from??

please share

happy jacking!

Similar topics: 1.protection for anal   2.How many fingers you can put inside your ass?   3.*GUILTY PLEASURES*   4.I want to know how is enjoyable using (Realistic Dildo) 🔥   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #656954 at 25,Dec,21 09:08
Baseball bat

By #655976 at 23,Dec,21 10:42
I use dildos, bottles, butt plug, traffic cone (see my cone photo)

By PSerect at 22,Dec,21 22:33 other posts of PSerect 
I only use sex toys madefor that purpose like dildos or butt plugs. Whatever you use should not be hardand rigid, but bendable and soft to the touch. Remember, your insides are smooth and flexible so look for that in a sex toy. Best lube in my opinion is slicone. It lasts much longer than waterbased lube and doesnt get sticky. As for what gets my horny is part physical and part mental. The physical is from the fact that you have more nerve endings around your asshole than anywher else on your body, thats why your asshole is so sensitive. Comine that with a very sensitive prostate and the feeling is fantastic. The mental part is something that brings you to another dimension.The thought of a cock pumping your ass is very erotic plus you'll need to use your nind to relax your hole or you wont have a good experience. If your ass is tense, it will probably be painful. If you concentrate on relaxing your ass muscles, and youre with an experienced top, it will be an awesome experience

By #652988 at 22,Dec,21 17:48
Does it hurt the first time having a man fuckine you

By #613564 at 29,Aug,20 05:52
Just Gfs that love role-playing, and pegging with strap-on toys!

By #516354 at 02,Aug,20 07:23
My ex wife/Mistress used to love using her strap on on me when doing a cam session to humiliate me.Eventually I got to enjoy her fucking my ass and when she eventually left me started using a dildo and butt plug.I love going shopping with my butt plug in and walking around with a hard on.[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By drew at 28,Apr,20 12:55 other posts of drew 

By #121361 at 28,Apr,20 11:30
[deleted image]

By Rudeboy1977 at 27,Apr,20 12:05 other posts of Rudeboy1977 
A small carrot, not very interesting:
A homemade wooden dildo, more fun:

A squash:

Sticking things this size up my ass doesn't hurt, it just feels good. I use my standard wank lube, Aveeno hand moisturizer.

By abnermal at 29,Aug,14 22:20 other posts of abnermal 
I made this toy just for this purpose:
[deleted image]

getting it all the way in is a challenge but it feels great.

[deleted image]

By #43515 at 01,Jan,10 18:30
Have a few butt, plugs and dildos I enjoy from time to time. Use "anal lube" or KY. My fav. is Doc Johnsons Med. Butt plug. MMMMMMM feels great and stays in.
But also the X used to fuck me with a strap on. Think she enjoyed it more than I did.

By #6568 at 17,Dec,09 09:33
Well this is all fine and splendid, but what does it have to do with 'Show Your Dick'....??

By #7295 at 29,Sep,09 15:32
Ive tried some times but i dun like the strange feeling that comes out. It seems to be sitted on bath for me. I really would love to consider better tje anal stimulation but i think i need some teaching.

By nylonlover at 01,Apr,09 13:45 other posts of nylonlover 
Look at my pictures.
For safety reasons I don?t use glass bottles.

Some dildos are great.
Using toys for a prostate massage is very nice.

By #6437 at 30,Mar,09 10:54
I love dildo cocks. I have also had frozen hot dogs, brushes,carrotts, cucumbers,bottles, broom handle, tounge,my wife fucks me with dildo cocks and sucks my cock at the same time

Adult Discussion Forum