Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Suck my fucking cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by thebeewolf at 13,Jul,19 11:34  other posts of thebeewolf
If you're a sissy bitch who can't keep your slut mouth closed when a man unzips then step right up. Get on your fucking knees, close your eyes and open that drooling mouth. Get ready to do what you were born to do: suck cock.

Do not think. Just suck. And listen to daddy moan and swear. Feel his hands on your head, guiding you. If you do a good enough job you'll get your fix: a mouthful of hot man seed. Swallow it down greedily. Then look up at me and say "thank you."

Similar topics: 1.Would U suck my Cock for $20   2.For the Guys   3.first time sucking a cock   4.how many of you have tried sucking or fucking yourself ?   5.self fucking  

New Comment

Comments:
By cruz69696969 at 28,Mar,20 01:38 other posts of cruz69696969 
Oh Beewolf, I didn't realize how much of a cumfeeder and real man you are. I am just a beginner in becumming sissified. I wish I could be on my knees worshipping your manhood. Our motto is submit,obey,and serve. And to always swallow. It would give me such great pleasure

By cockconnoiseur at 23,Mar,20 12:49 other posts of cockconnoiseur 
I love it,born to suck,yeah I was born to suck cock to be used by a man, no strings submissive cum slut.

By #578610 at 14,Jul,19 10:25
You sissy, bitch, cunt. You think we women (or men) owe it to you? All you have is a dick. It's no better than other dicks. If I wanted cream for my coffee, I wouldn't want it from someone so conceited as to think your essence is an elixir. I'd get on my knees and tell, "Fuck OFF"
By thebeewolf at 14,Jul,19 17:32 other posts of thebeewolf 
It's just a game, love. If you're not into it, you're not into it. Some are.
By #578610 at 14,Jul,19 17:38
Baby, all i wanted was your attention.

By #590917 at 14,Jul,19 07:13
Oh god Id love to meet you.
Id beg and crawl on my knees for a chance to have that beautiful , brutal cock in my mouth

By Sicilian1 at 13,Jul,19 15:48 other posts of Sicilian1 
takes the fun out of town it....

Adult Discussion Forum