Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

EROTIC DREAMS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by devante at 30,Oct,19 05:12  other posts of devante
Recently i often find myself dreaming of an old friend of mine who i dont have contact with anymore. When we were around 15yrs old we regularly went swimming in his backyard pool with a group of friends.

I dreamt that we decided to go in the house to put on some clothes. Just the two of us went in and went upstairs. Like boys do we joked and wrestled a bit, till suddenly we were face to face. For a moment it was like time stood still. We sniffed and smelled each other while our mouths started to search each other. It was inevitable that we kiss. First some kisses on the mouth, then our tongues went in for a deep passionate kiss while i grabbed his white slim ass and he grabbed mine.

While we didnt exchange a word he lowered his swimming shorts and stepped into the steamy shower. To my surprise he had this thick semi hard white cock in front of me. He looked at me and i couldnt resist to put my hand around it. It was so big and thick, i began to pull it which it made him grow even bigger. The adrenalin was raging through my body, wanting to suck it, feel his tongue inside my mouth and see where it would take us. Suddenly i woke up with this throbbing boner