Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Hotel Window Sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by justpassingthru at 23,Feb,20 20:07  other posts of justpassingthru
We've done it several times. Best one's are the rooms with large windows.... about 10 floors up or so. We've been seen but from a distance.

Similar topics: 1.window cleaner   2.Have you ever flashed your hard cock or wet pussy at anyone and where?   3.Annoying Window   4.Ever got a hotel room just to wank   5.Naked at a hotel  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 31,Dec,22 10:39
I remember passing a boarding house in north Wales many years ago. It had those big bay windows with the large central pane.

A couple were very close to the window with the girl sitting on the lap of of the man, facing him with his dick inside her. They were kissing but I dared not have stood and watched - it was just the vision of the mutual pleasure that has stayed in my memory.

By justpassingthru at 30,Dec,22 03:59 other posts of justpassingthru 
My wife and I love to have sex right next to the hotel window in Laughlin, NV The Aquarius... has large windows for plenty of view.

By shackles at 28,Feb,20 03:53 other posts of shackles 

Do balconies count?
By t-rex at 28,Mar,20 12:51 other posts of t-rex 
Yes, wish I was there too 😃

By #613866 at 25,Mar,20 21:03
I fucked wife in the second story window of a hotel. We were on the back side of the hotel, which faced a closed mall. I was taking her from behind and had her giant tits bouncing off the window while I kissed her. I noticed a guy in a security car parked and watching. I’m pretty sure he was jacking off. That was a great night.

By #612635 at 11,Mar,20 04:51
Love doing it! Last time was great! Wife and I were in 12 th floor sucking and fucking at night with room lit up and curtains wide open. There was a party going on at building across the street and we were their entertainment. Several party goers were watching us go at it and waving to us!

By #600270 at 23,Feb,20 20:10
Vegas, Bilaggio, eloped/honeymoon.

Adult Discussion Forum