Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Rule breakers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #598551 at 17,Mar,20 18:08
So there is a poll right now that asks if guys get naked in the sauna. It stipulates that some places dont allow it and has options expressing that...

So my question is if people always follow the rules about nudity in certain places.

For instance I went to a sauna at my towns rec center. It states you have to wear a swimsuit in there because its co-ed. Well I figured if I wore a towel itd be fine so I just walked out of the locker room with a towel wrapped around me. When i got inside there was only another dude in like his 40's maybe.

So I decided if it was just us guys what's the harm. I took off my towel and set it down to sit on. The dude looked over and went back to enjoying the heat. So I just stayed naked until I decided to leave. I obviously broke the rules but it didnt hurt anyone and no one seemed to mind.

Anyone else have these stories like this? Not exactly in a sexual sense but in the sense that there are just times it makes more sense to be naked or whatever especially because it was an old social norm.