Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Crossdressing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Ridewithme66 at 04,May,20 20:47  other posts of Ridewithme66
Crossdressing.... why do some of us do it??

Similar topics: 1.crossdressing men   2.Crossdressing and cocksucking!!!!   3.Crossdressing web site   4.crossdressing   5.category for crossdressing  

New Comment

Comments:
By Pantyhose1 at 08,May,20 09:26 other posts of Pantyhose1 

By #613564 at 08,May,20 05:15
I don't wear dresses and panties to be like a woman at all. They just have the most amazing fabrics and clothes, and they are so comfortable, just relaxing at home!
It's just cloth, so does it need to be 'male' or 'female' or does the fact that they are panties, and dresses make it more erotic to some that love dressing??

By #489480 at 07,May,20 21:49
It just feels soooo erotic to dress up, especially in lingerie.

By Moench at 06,May,20 19:43 other posts of Moench 
every evening i dress up in bra and girls sleepwear.i feel so comfortable wearing this ,i am married and my wife like me like this and she bought many dresses and bra for me

By #516354 at 05,May,20 18:58
My ex wife,also my Mistress,first started making me wear her panties whilst we would cam on Alt to humiliate me.Then a while later she purchased me a school girl uniform(pic below) including regulation navy knickers.At first I hated it but after quite a while gradually got to enjoy wearing them.

[deleted image]

By SluttySarah069 at 05,May,20 14:31 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I've always wanted to be dominated and being the female has always appealed to me. I love being femand also the leel of women's clothes turns me on.
By Ridewithme66 at 05,May,20 16:40 other posts of Ridewithme66 
I feel more relaxed when I'm dressed up as a woman

By knewbi at 05,May,20 16:25 other posts of knewbi 
Not exactly sure why but I am glad that they do..
By Ridewithme66 at 05,May,20 16:39 other posts of Ridewithme66 
I dress every night after I shower... just makes me feel relaxed, I have fantasies but I'm married so I can't make them happen

Adult Discussion Forum